Why is Nemutchi a male character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
Its not like I didn't notice before, but there's a character called Nemutchi, right? But something I don't get is why would you have a male character with a name like that? I think the name comes from "Nemu", which is a name given to females...

I don't exactly know what the big deal is, but for what it's worth:

2012-09-06-2561.jpg

Nemutchi is coined from the Japanese word "nemui" which means sleepy, hence explains his sleepy features (bedtime hat, lazy eyes and such).

Regardless of the gender choice, how adverse would be its lifelong effects to your overall gameplay experience?

If you think there is more to it, you can always contact Bandai Support and see what their stance is on this matter.

PS - Life is short. Have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't exactly know what the big deal is, but for what it's worth:

2012-09-06-2561.jpg

Nemutchi is coined from the Japanese word "nemui" which means sleepy, hence explains his sleepy features (bedtime hat, lazy eyes and such).

Regardless of the gender choice, how adverse would be its lifelong effects to your overall gameplay experience?

If you think there is more to it, you can always contact Bandai Support and see what their stance is on this matter.

PS - Life is short. Have fun :)

Adding to what Ichiro said, that means his name is literally "Sleepytchi" or something of that detail. He may be obtained by bad care (or...I don't know what care you give to get Nemutchi...) when you give four or more care misses when you have a Kikitchi.

He cannot be obtained as a female teen, thus saying that "Nemui" is a word for sleepy, while "Nemu" is a name given to girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back