Kayleykitty's Tama Log :D

comments ok tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

Kayleykitty

• kayleykitty user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:45 PM ( #1 )

Hi people! this is my first log ever and my first post in the forums  :o 
My name is Kayley and my tamagotchi's name is Jerry he is hitodetchi  :hitodetchi:  at the moment and is the second generation. His mom was a Ura Zukyutchi named Alice and his dad was a Celebtchi from the match maker.

Hi! I am Jerry and I like food  :P 

You are quite chubby for a 0 year old weighing almost 40 pounds

NO I AM NOT!  :angry: 

Calm down lil boy you just need a little exercise

eww exercise  

Well anyways since Jerry's mum left this morning he was pretty upset and he was a baby so he ate lots and pooped lots

i didn't poop that much  :rolleyes: 

Sure Jerry. well that's pretty much all for now I will try to update everyday or every couple days. Bye  :D

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  ^_^ 

:wub: 

Edited by Kayleykitty, 22 June 2014 - 06:19 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

22 Jun 2014

Last Post

26 Jun 2014

Kayleykitty

• kayleykitty user photo

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:15 PM ( #2 )

Hello again!

today at school there was the talent show and some kids in grade 6 sang problem by Ariana Grande and they were pretty bad lol the girl was trying to sing high but omg...

anyway while i was in the gym watching the talent show i pulled out my tamagotchi and saw him evolve into crakeritchi (i think thats how its spelled  :P)

and i stupidly let my friend feed him and he fed him like 10 things and he was like 55 pounds  -_- 

he also got into school today and i chose the flower teacher srry i don't know her name

Hi  :D 

Hi Jerry.

I ATE SO MUCH FOOD AND IT WAS SOOOO YUMMY :P 

they know that already Jerry...

oh.. WELL ANYWAYS I AM A TEEN NOW AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ugh.. well thats pretty much it for the log i know there wasn't much today but we didn't really do anything so

BYEEE!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Kayleykitty

• kayleykitty user photo

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:29 PM ( #3 )

Srry I'm ending this log because I keep forgetting and I am going on a trip soon anyways so u will miss lots.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, comments ok, tamagotchi log