Kayleykitty's Tama Log :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleykitty

Reaction score
Hi people! this is my first log ever and my first post in the forums :eek:
My name is Kayley and my tamagotchi's name is Jerry he is hitodetchi :hitodetchi: at the moment and is the second generation. His mom was a Ura Zukyutchi named Alice and his dad was a Celebtchi from the match maker.​
Hi! I am Jerry and I like food :p
You are quite chubby for a 0 year old weighing almost 40 pounds​
NO I AM NOT! :angry:
Calm down lil boy you just need a little exercise​
eww exercise
Well anyways since Jerry's mum left this morning he was pretty upset and he was a baby so he ate lots and pooped lots​
i didn't poop that much :rolleyes:
Sure Jerry. well that's pretty much all for now I will try to update everyday or every couple days. Bye :D
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ^_^
:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello again!

today at school there was the talent show and some kids in grade 6 sang problem by Ariana Grande and they were pretty bad lol the girl was trying to sing high but omg...

anyway while i was in the gym watching the talent show i pulled out my tamagotchi and saw him evolve into crakeritchi (i think thats how its spelled :p )

and i stupidly let my friend feed him and he fed him like 10 things and he was like 55 pounds -_-

he also got into school today and i chose the flower teacher srry i don't know her name​

Hi :D

Hi Jerry.​

I ATE SO MUCH FOOD AND IT WAS SOOOO YUMMY :p

they know that already Jerry...​

oh.. WELL ANYWAYS I AM A TEEN NOW AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ugh.. well thats pretty much it for the log i know there wasn't much today but we didn't really do anything so​

BYEEE!​

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Back