What I care about

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snowflake6

Reaction score
I am a new member, but I sure have a lot to say! First of all, I'd like to talk about the topics on Pit Bulls. Pit bulls have evil genetically bred in them. They should be banned from the United States! That is what some people say. But I respectfully beg to differ. Pit bulls are no more dangerous than a German shepherd, (one of the favorite family pets), or a Great Dane (sweet but huge). Most people know nothing about them, nothing! The people who know pit bulls think that they are caring and sweet animals. I know a saying. It's an old one, but basically it is "There are no bad dogs, just bad owners." HMMMM... I wonder what that means.

Ok, next thing. I have an albino guinea pig, and she used to be a lab animal. I wrote a poem about her. It doesn't rhyme.

Snowflake
When I look​
Into your beautiful​
red eyes​
and stroke your​
white, white fur​
I see the pain​
that you endured​
and your​
Gratitude​
that I saved you.​
When you look​
into my​
Green eyes​
as I stroke your​
white, white fur​
You see the joy​
that you brought​
and my​
Gratitude​
that you saved me.​
Thank you for looking at this.

We already have an existing, active topic about pit bulls on the forums here :)

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/189779-pit-bulls/

I understand that you are new to the site but please try to follow our site rules and avoid making new topics to discuss something that is already an active topic on the forums? (See the details in our site rules - no. 3 specifically) : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/56068-the-rules/

It's nothing personal, we all try to avoid doing this to keep the forums from cluttering up ;)

I am going to close this, so that all the useful info and comments stays in one, easy to find topic - but please do feel free to post in the other topic and share your views (as long as they follow the site rules of course :p )

If you'd like to post your own poem written about your guinea pig (and nothing to do with pit bulls), please feel free to do so in a separate new topic of your own :)

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back