Tamagotchi P's deco pierces explained?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonglow

Reaction score
So, I've decided to buy a tamagotchi p's, but i am unsure of which deco pierces to purchase! Is there an English guide out there that explains the features that come with these? (Characters, extra items, foods, etc?) thank you!

Thank you very much! This is an excellent guide and will also help me to translate my tama since i know absolutely zero Japanese 😂 do you know where i could find pictures of the extra items, wallpapers, and characters?

Under the descriptions of the deco pierces I've put pictures of what each one looks like (in the order that I wrote about them) if you click on the image it'll bring up a picture of the info sheet of the deco pierce :)

and Thanks Ichiro :)

Ooh! Found it, thank you! Looks like ill definitely be buying fairy and Sanrio 😍

I actually wrote up a really quick description of what each deco pierce contains here in my mini reference guide on tumblr hope that helps :)
Thank you for writing this! I thought that the deco pierces were just for decoration till I read your guide..I really want to get a P's now :D

I thought this too when i first saw them. ^ im glad now that I waited and didnt buy the Id L first. I do wish that the deco pieces included more though. (New games, etc) There are some really good deals on ebay that include the P with 4-5 deco pieces for less than 200$ :)

There are always lots of good deals on deco pierces on eBay :) sometimes you can win them on bid for quite cheap too

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back