Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi P's deco pierces explained?

• Please log in to reply

Moonglow

• moonglow user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:24 PM ( #1 )

So, I've decided to buy a tamagotchi p's, but i am unsure of which deco pierces to purchase! Is there an English guide out there that explains the features that come with these? (Characters, extra items, foods, etc?) thank you!

Replies

Views

Started

24 Jun 2014

Last Post

25 Jun 2014

pyrotarukia

• pyrotarukia user photo

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:07 PM ( #2 )

I actually wrote up a really quick description of what each deco pierce contains here in my mini reference guide on tumblr hope that helps :)

• ichiro.malfoy and mudkipclove like this

Moonglow

• moonglow user photo

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:43 PM ( #3 )

Thank you very much! This is an excellent guide and will also help me to translate my tama since i know absolutely zero Japanese 😂 do you know where i could find pictures of the extra items, wallpapers, and characters?

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:00 PM ( #4 )

I actually wrote up a really quick description of what each deco pierce contains here in my mini reference guide on tumblr hope that helps :)

That is a neat guide! I used to write a few, now I'm inspired to get back on track :)

• pyrotarukia likes this

pyrotarukia

• pyrotarukia user photo

Posted 25 June 2014 - 03:27 AM ( #5 )

Under the descriptions of the deco pierces I've put pictures of what each one looks like (in the order that I wrote about them) if you click on the image it'll bring up a picture of the info sheet of the deco pierce :)

and Thanks Ichiro :)

Moonglow

• moonglow user photo

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:16 AM ( #6 )

Ooh! Found it, thank you! Looks like ill definitely be buying fairy and Sanrio 😍

pyrotarukia

• pyrotarukia user photo

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:34 AM ( #7 )

I love the Sanrio one it's 100% adorable you'll have no regrets with that one for sure ^^

mudkipclove

• mudkipclove user photo

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:39 PM ( #8 )

Thank you for writing this! I thought that the deco pierces were just for decoration till I read your guide..I really want to get a P's now :D

Moonglow

• moonglow user photo

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:00 PM ( #9 )

I thought this too when i first saw them. ^ im glad now that I waited and didnt buy the Id L first. I do wish that the deco pieces included more though. (New games, etc) There are some really good deals on ebay that include the P with 4-5 deco pieces for less than 200$ :)

pyrotarukia

• pyrotarukia user photo

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:10 PM ( #10 )

There are always lots of good deals on deco pierces on eBay :) sometimes you can win them on bid for quite cheap too

Edited by pyrotarukia, 25 June 2014 - 02:46 PM.