Interesting v3 Glitch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroPyontchi

Reaction score
Hey guys, this isn't a question but just I'm sharing this weird but cool glitch that happened to my v3 a few minutes ago!

I was trying to start up two new Tamas so I put a battery in my two v3's. After pressing download I saw that they were male and female Kurukotchis. They were both sick so I healed them, but the female started acting a bit weird afterwards. She suddenly started doing the animation they do when you give them a love potion, but I hadn't given her one. It would have worn off if she had gotten sick after me giving it to her. I connected the two and they fell in love. After, I checked the female's items and there were 99 balls. I kept scrolling and the numbers turned into weird upside-down numbers. There were 99 racecars after that and a strange arrangement of pixels that said "Gel" on the top. I used it and I thought it had frozen my unit since it was obviously a faulty item, but when I pressed the middle button it went straight to the clock screen! When I turned back to the character screen... She had become a Babytchi!

She could play Sprint, a game for only adult characters, and when I connected the two again the male treated her like he would a normal Babytchi but the friend screen still said they were in love!

Tell me if this ever has happened to you!

I'm only sharing since I fixed it by doing reset>download :) Thanks for reading!

Wow that's one i haven't heard of!
I've had a similar experience with a Baby tama turning into an Oldie after using a chest, and she didn't turn back.

I had the 99 Ball thing too.

Everything turned back to normal once it was time to evolve into a child.

Nice discovery!

if you can remember anything you did before you acquired it, maybe writing how can let someone else try?

It would be fun! ;)

Nice discovery!if you can remember anything you did before you acquired it, maybe writing how can let someone else try?

It would be fun! ;)
This happened after I put batteries into the unit after having them taken out for a very long time. I have no idea what I did and have no way of knowing, sorry.

It seems that you have conducted a glitch that was infamous back in the day, called the "Ball Glitch". Typically, this glitch is gotten by tossing several food items at a time, causing the Tamagotchi to attempt to read faulty data values, which is why it currents your items and food/snack collections. It can cause a number of other oddities too, which is shown by your tama's odd growth pattern. This glitch is found in Tamagotchi versions V3-V4.5.

Typically, the fix to this is to reset your tamagotchi, however some have reported that feeding your Tamagotchi a large number of the ball items under the food category can help remedy the glitch's effects, and as such I recommend trying this before resetting your data.

I also have to ask, have you ever by chance debugged your Tamagotchi? Doing so is also known to cause all sorts of funky side effects, and could technically also be to blame.

It seems that you have conducted a glitch that was infamous back in the day, called the "Ball Glitch". Typically, this glitch is gotten by tossing several food items at a time, causing the Tamagotchi to attempt to read faulty data values, which is why it currents your items and food/snack collections. It can cause a number of other oddities too, which is shown by your tama's odd growth pattern. This glitch is found in Tamagotchi versions V3-V4.5.
Typically, the fix to this is to reset your tamagotchi, however some have reported that feeding your Tamagotchi a large number of the ball items under the food category can help remedy the glitch's effects, and as such I recommend trying this before resetting your data.

I also have to ask, have you ever by chance debugged your Tamagotchi? Doing so is also known to cause all sorts of funky side effects, and could technically also be to blame.
I have not debugged a v3 before. And it was only the item slots that were all turned into balls and other things, the foods were normal.

That is a really odd glitch! I never saw that happen before! Maybe if I get another V3, I can use my other one and try to attempt it. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back