I woner why the tamagotchi P's don't have an happy meter? How will I tell if she or he is happy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derekq

Reaction score
As the question asked.

hope I am not breaking the rules I read it ten times like now unless I don't understand it.

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts. Again.
Use the EDIT function and refrain from chain posting consecutive times. Second warning issued.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_inline_n2at1xqoXi1rznwub.jpg

The blue wheel above the stylish personality symbol is the happy meter it gets bigger when you discover the puzzle pieces when its coloured your tama is happy and when its empty like this:

tumblr_inline_n2at1pJ9kP1rznwub.jpg

then your tama is unhappy, the food symbols are the same when coloured tama is full when empty tama is hungry and the empty puzzle pieces at the bottom is what gets filled when you find your tamas favorite items, food, clothing and once it's 42 hours old (at adult stage this does not count baby, toddler, teen stages) and once you get all 4 puzzle pieces it'll turn into one big puzzle piece which will show in your tamatomo notebook and count towards unlocking a secret location hope that helps :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back