Confusing ? in the door icon of P's and id L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derekq

Reaction score
Anyone know what it is?

You know, the ???? from the door icon?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know in the ID L the "?????" are other options that are currently locked. To unlock them you must raise a certain amount of characters to Tamatomo level.

I'm not too sure about the P's because i don't have one, but maybe it's something similar?

It's a secret location that you will unlock with the more puzzle pieces you fill in the tamatomo notebook (adult characters with all 4 of their puzzle pieces discovered)

Hmmm is it the rocket denstation?

Another question, how do you apply job in tamamori and why does my tama call for attention randomly even everything is full?

This is a quote from ichiro.malfoy

Unlockable locations are as follows:

Secret Laboratory (ひみつきち) - 1

Amusement Park (ゆうえんち) - 4

Dream Beach (ドリームビーチ) - 10

Wishing Fountain (ゆめみのいず) - 15

Observatory (てんぼうだい) - 20
The numbers on the sides are how many generations you must have noted in order to unlock the location.

I don't know why your tama calls for attention randomly but mine does the same so don't panic there isn't anything wrong i just usually send him to the park to keep it quite lol as for your question about jobs I don't really understand what you're asking sorry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back