What are your favorite Deco Pierces?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipclove

Reaction score
I want to know what your favorite Pierce is! Also, if you want, tell me what your least favorite is, or one you're wanting to get.

My favorite is Melody Land, because that's the only one I have. :p

I want to get the Yumemiru Ribbon, or the Sanrio one. (If I do get another pierce..)

Out of the ones I have I'd have to say it's a tie between the Disney Pierce and the Sanrio Pierce (Though I do reaaaalllyyyyy want the Yumemiru Ribbon!)
I guess I'm partial to change pierces lol. The Sanrio Pierce is just super cute all around. The Icon background is cute, all the transformations are sooooo well done, and what girly-girl doesn't love Hello Kitty! Though the Disney one also has a few pretty great transformations and I believe it's the only change pierce that includes a game which happens to be one that I really enjoy!

The Anniversary Pierce is also a pretty close runner-up because all the pixels are super well-done and I also love the concept behind the character designs! (Children in Japan entered drawings of character transformations into a contest and the top ten won by most votes)

(P.S. I just remembered there is also already a topic like this here lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to Brittygotchi for pointing out the existing thread.

Please always be reminded to check out the forums first before creating a new topic - if there is an existing one which is less than 90 days old (or 3 months), please use the existing topic to keep the forums free of clutter.

This topic will now be closed and everyone is advised to keep the existing one going.

*POOF*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back