Does anyone else break out your Tamas during hard times?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipclove

Reaction score
I used to play with them all the time when I was little, up until they stopped selling V6s in stores. After that, I put away my collection and did other things. I got back into Tamagotchi after my dad died, when my family and I were staying with my grandparents. After a few months, we moved back into our house, and I put my collection away again. A while later, I felt like turning on my V4.5. I noticed that the date was almost exactly a year from the last time I played.

It seems like whenever I feel sad or lost (even if I'm not fully aware that I am), I turn to my Tamagotchis. I guess it just brings me back to when I was 8, when the most I had to worry about was making sure this little toy wouldn't die, and keeping my room clean.

That's quite touching, to think that Tamagotchi's can be there in your time of need.

Well, to be honest, they are. And it's sweet.

I've found lately that I've grown very close to my electronic pets. When me and my boyfriend are being all cute

and snuggly, and I hear one of my Tama's call for me from the other side of the room, I leap out of bed and

rush to its side (much to the annoyance of my boyfriend.)

I know it's not exactly a time of need, but it makes me realise how dear my

Tamagotchi's are to me.

Tamagotchis are life-savers to me; they helped me over come my depression and for a few years, they were the only reason why I had a will to live. I'll never stop playing with them; it would be unhealthy to do so. :D

Yes!! I also tend to find myself buying new versions etc. when I'm stressed out and want something to distract me. Most of my tamagotchi purchases happen around finals time for school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back