Combining your two favourite Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XXKayaXX

Reaction score
I just came up with this idea. I LOVE combining stuff and since we all have our favourite Tamagotchis, we could combine our two favourites to create a brand new Tamagotchi how YOU want it! List your two favorites and in brackets, the feedback score (optional). Then you can describe what the combined Tamagotchi would look like! How big would it be? What would you have on it? That kind of thing.

In my case, my two favorites:

TamaOtch (score 121)

TF (score 120)

I would combine these two to make my own Tamagotchi, the TamaOtchi Friends!

SIZE: Between the two sizes as an average

FEATURES: All features and characters from both Tamagotchis put into one Tamagotchi

So now you heard my ideas, tell me yours! I'm interested!

Hmm... I'd honestly say the iD L and the V4

The iD L has nice features and whatnot, and I'd think it would be better with the wide-range of characters from the V4

...Also, it would be nice for the iD L to have unlockable games as your Tama ages, and I'd love to see all of those characters in color :)

Tamagotchi Friends feedback score: 110

TamaTown Tama-Go feedback score: 110

I love 'em both :D

The Tama-Go Friends would be the same size as the Tamagotchi Friends, and it would have figures, but slightly smaller than Tama-Go figures. There would be attachable figures of the Tamagotchi Friends characters; e.g. Himespetchi, Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi. Each figure would come with two games and one shop, much like the normal Tama-Go figures.

Uratama with an iDL English. Same size as the iDL, but with blue-outline Ura characters, with all the features of both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back