Music Star Central

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SailorsAnchor

Reaction score
Hi guys, Brittani here. I've been playing tamagotchi's since I was knee high to a grass hopper. I thought it was finally time for me to share my logs, how I get my little talented artists to pro debut and much more.

Now a little background info. I used to play religiously. But eventually worked myself too hard to keep all my tamas running happy and healthy. So I quit. But now I'm back, working my way around the ropes. I will be logging the progress of two music stars and possibly a tama-go, depending on how long or short. Plus if I have anything informative to say about the tama-Go. I will try to upload pictures, but might not be able to have those up daily.

This log will be updated daily with new info and tips. Please come back to find out more info.

*also this is for fun, so please don't take anything too serious or count on anything too greatly. If you have any questions please just post them below. This is a free roam log, so you can post any ideas, opinion, thoughts, comments, messages. Whatever you like. Post it. ♥

I will start this once my music stars start their second generation. [They are teens right now]

*Update* Hi again, I'm not quite starting this yet, but I really wanted to inform you guys that I still got it. =] Two Music Stars Pro Debut first try! I was so excited because I haven't played in so long. I don't quite remember everything. But It's all coming back to me and I'd love to make a thread to help those who don't know how to get pro debut and stuffs like that,

All my tamas except my V4 are adults so it should be soon when I start this. :wub: not quite sure if I"m going to add the Tama-go or the V4. What do you guys think? :angry:

I'll stop by tomorrow to speak more about something :D

_________________________________________________________________________________

Erggggg! I just accidentally married my two tamas together. Which yes that is what I wanted to do, but not so soon. They had two lovely boys, so my log will start with twin boys. Any idea for names?

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 1: Twins

Please welcome two twin boys, Chido and Kochi
Profiles:
Chido:
Weight: 5lb
Hunger: ♥♥♥♥
Happy : ♥♥♥♥
Stress: 00
Skill Points:
Tone: 251
Rhythm : 261
​Original: 253​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Kochi:
Weight: 5lb
Hunger: ♥♥♥♥
Happy: ♥♥♥♥
Stress: 00
Skill Points:
Tone: 265
Rhythm: 283
Original: 273
------------------------------------------------------------------
Shh! Please enter Carefully both babies are sleeping.
Here is today's to do list:
First clean up Chido's poops. He sure did go a lot! Twice in under five minutes. I don't think I've ever heard of that. First things first. Feed Chido Four baby foods, four milks. Just to get him back into shape. Then it's straight to practice. TEACH THEM YOUNG. [All skill points should be earned during childhood and babyhood. Today and tomorrow will be busy days. Plus we don't play many games to get our points. Practice Practice Practice. {I'll show you how to reduce stress}]
Oh looky. Chido is now awake.
Hunger: ♥♥♥
Happy: ♥♥♥
hmmm that doesn't look right, let's fix that right now.
*Feeds Chido One baby food and One Milk.*
There we go much better.
Oh look Kochi is awake now!
I'm going to just do the basic take care routines and a couple of games to keep their stress down. [My trick doesn't work when they are babies it adds stress]
I'll be back when they are toddlers.

Day 1: Twins {Continued}

Now that didn't take long at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kochi and Chido

Have evolved into . . .

Wait a minute . . .

Wait for it . . .

:babytchi: :babytchi: :babytchi:

KUCHITAMATCHI

Theirs skills are really going up quickly. All Skills [Except for Rhythm which is what I want]

For both Chido and Kochi all skills ^^ are above 350. {I'm going to try and get the up to 500 within the hour.}

Latest posts

Back