For one day in my life. Chapter 6: Cold.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

clo6701

Reaction score
Authors note: Hi guys! Just to let you know, Im VERY sorry for the spelling errors, Im on a phone and my hands get shakey and slip off of the screen hitting the wrong key. LOL! Sorry! <3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do you know what it feels like to feel dead when your heart is still beating? I do. It feels like your in a cocoon and your a butterfly thats alive buts like knocked out. That is the best way to describe this. I blinked but i couldn't see anything but black. I could move my arms but i couldn't feel anything not even air. "WHERE AM I?" I screamed. No answer. There was nothing. Not even ground under me. I couldn't tell if i was sitting or standing. I heard a faint sound. It sounded like muffled whispering. "Shes alive..." I could make out. I blinked again. There was no one. Am I hallucinating? Then All I saw was a bluish purple light above my head. "Im ALIVE! " I screamed. "Calm down!" said the voice firmly. IT WAS Z! "Z?" "Dear, If you would only relax I could explain to you whats going on.." "PLEASE DO!" I tried to quiet down but it was very hard. "Carmella, You are correct it is me Z. Now Im going to reveal myself to you, You MUST remain calm and NOT TELL ANYONE." "Ok...?" It helped hearing that familiar voice. But this time there was not a happy ring to it. All of a sudden the light turned into a shadow the shadow came closer to me until it was in front of me. "Hello Carmella." "OH MY GOODNESS."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back