The Loveli Family...They...uh...um...Child

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TacticalMaster

Reaction score
The Loveli family... They're actually gonna have...uh, how do I say this? How do I say this kid-friendly here? Well... Let's say they're gonna... The...thing? The...whatever? Okay! I have no idea how to say this!! Let's just say they're going to do it!!

Ha ha... I'm actually quite surprised here. Surprised it actually happened. I just heard this elsewhere (you don't wanna know) and I thought it was a joke. Turns out it wasn't. Ha ha ha ha... The Loveli family... They're gonna...have...ha ha ha...

Last edited by a moderator:
*dies laughing*

Well it's a kids' show, so most likely they wouldn't have the parents doing that and they wouldn't have Lovemamalitchi laying the egg :p

From the Tamagotchi Channel news, I can translate "Don't miss the birth of...(shinaku)" but I can't translate what shinaku means. :l

I'll translate the rest woooo

Let's just pretend that an egg magically appears out of nowhere, and doesn't involve any creepiness. :)

So let's talk about the Tama instead. I assume it's going to be some sort of blobbish baby Tama, or maybe it will look normal but just be small.

What would it be named? Something ending in -itchi?

Well I can...h-hardly know what their...well...you know...their...uh...c-c-child---!!...would be... After all...the family is so white and fluffy...so...come on...isn't that kind of...o-obvious? It's just gonna be...white...and...fluffy...so fluffy that those...fluffy characters...have got to be the most well-designed characters...of all time...uhhhh.

I can't see "shinaku" in the article where did it say that? The article just says loveli family will gain a new child basically.
Well uh in the very lower right corner of the anime section in Gotchishinbun... unless I mixed up the symbols... ouo'

Anyway if it's anything like the Tamagotchi movie and Chamametchi, I think the egg will hatch into the baby stage of the Tamagotchi 4U and then evolve into a less blobbish looking character. Either in the same episode as the egg hatches or maybe a future episode.

Here's a random speculation of what the character might end up looking like :3

33wp8qh.png

I think the name would be Lovelimotchi possibly? Since imo means little sister and is used in Imotchi's and Kiramotchi's names.

Let's just pretend that an egg magically appears out of nowhere, and doesn't involve any creepiness. :)
So let's talk about the Tama instead. I assume it's going to be some sort of blobbish baby Tama, or maybe it will look normal but just be small.

What would it be named? Something ending in -itchi?
No what happens is they kiss and fireworks happen and that's how tamagotchis are born.

Lovelitchi is getting a new sibling? O__O Is this anime-canon?

Um...we are talking about the show...TotallyTamagotchi. This topic...is about Lovelitchi's...urk...new sibl...ing...uh.

And EMF...? That's...ah...good reference drawing...of...the new...gah...sibling...Pretty good...Well yeah...most younger siblings...might have the..."mochi"...suffix in the middle...Good theory with...Imotchi and Kiramotchi.

Hmm... I'm still confused here. Is this from the newest episode? Like, the preview for the next one or something? Where I'm at, Nosub hasn't even uploaded episode 13 yet so idk Actually, it turns out that the link I use for Nosub was just being glitchy, so I'll watch the episode later

But this does sound interesting... and weird. The last thing I wanted was for another fluffy character for me to love and make failed drawings of *o* why not just bring back the other characters like kikitchi yes we need more kikitchi

Hmm... I'm still confused here. Is this from the newest episode? Like, the preview for the next one or something? Where I'm at, Nosub hasn't even uploaded episode 13 yet so idk Actually, it turns out that the link I use for Nosub was just being glitchy, so I'll watch the episode later

But this does sound interesting... and weird. The last thing I wanted was for another fluffy character for me to love and make failed drawings of *o* why not just bring back the other characters like kikitchi yes we need more kikitchi
Gotchishinbun shows the next three episodes for the month. For this month, they showed Neenetchi getting skinny (which was yesterday's episode), Spacytchi turning naked (which is next week's episode) and Lovelitchi getting a new sibling (which is in two weeks from now).

Yeah because there's still one extra episode before Lovelitchi's sibling XD So in two days, we should have a preview trailer of the Lovelitchi sibling episode.

People on Pixiv are saying it will be a boy but it might just be a theory.

In the trailer I think Lovelitchi isn't really for a sibling she and Melodytchi try to practice taking care of babies with Kuchipatchi's baby twin brothers

lololol one of the chibipatchis was stretching Lovelitchi face and one of them was grabbing Melodytchi's hat but OMIGOSH I wonder what her/his gender will be ouo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back