Need some opinions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaTchi

Reaction score
Hi everyone! ^_^

I'm new here and I'm trying to start my collection of Tamagotchis. I wanted some help to choose which one I should take first.

I wanted to buy a V3 I saw good opinions about it. Is it a good choice for a first one or not?

And then I also wanted to buy the Tamagotchi friends, but I saw that opinions were reserved about it and I'm hesitating. Could people who already got it give me their opinions about it?

Would you recommend another tamagotchi for me? I'll be on holidays soon and I'll have time to spend for them, so it's not a problem if they are really needy or not ;)

Thank you for your answers!

PS: Sorry if my english is bad and if I made any mistakes, english is not my native language!

Yeah, I would say the V3 is a good first choice. I've also heard that the Tamagotchi Friends is a good pet for people new to tamagotchi, but I'm not sure how great it is, as they haven't been released here yet.

Oh, and I would also recommend the V4.5. It's somewhat similar to the V3, but it has more features.

Welcome to TamaTalk!

If you take a look around the forums; this gets asked frequently. There is a similar topic here; you can read other people's thoughts and might be helpful. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops my bad ;) Sorry I should have searched before posting anything!

Thank you for the answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back