Source of tamagotchi 4u presentation?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

derekq

Reaction score
The video on you tube like 7 minutes is way too short this is the cut scene of it or It is just a simple introduction, and it has none of the pictures posted here on tamatalk about like the fat kuchipatchi, genuis mametchi, etc. Well, the picture posted on tamatalk does seem to be a picture from an presentation, but the problem is the 7 minute video does not contain any, I wonder theres a presentation that can't be in public and no one there recorded it or upload it...I wonder wheres that link and where did all that picture come from? Like particular website? Like official but I can't found it on tamagotchi channel and the presentation should be at least 40 minute i think.

So i was talking about the pictures from this link:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/189092-new-release-tamagotchi-4u-sep-27th/page-7

Through out to the last page. That has nothing to do with the clip (7minute video)

What I need help with:

Original source of the pictures (all of them)

Original link to the presentation

Please help binary , ichiro, ....etc.

Sorry for being a member that only knows to ask people and not help people (lately)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back