Photo
- - - - -

Soft Resetting in Pokemon X and Y

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 10:52 AM ( #1 )

I know how to soft reset, but does it require you to save before getting your first Pokemon, or what do I do to get a Shiny starter?

EDIT: I had to start a new game in order to get a shiny starter by 1,000 soft resets...which cost me my Celebi...*sniffle* He was my best buddy and I'll never forget him.

Edited by ChamametchiandMametchi, 05 July 2014 - 11:17 AM.

Replies

Views

Started

05 Jul 2014

Last Post

05 Jul 2014

SailorRosette

• sailorrosette user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:07 PM ( #2 )

GAH. You should have asked me... I have Pokemon Bank. Nyu.... Now, my regular X boxes are almost full. I am barrowing Y and once I do one or two more things, resetting that and returning it. I could have reset that for you too. Bloop. :(

ChamametchiandMametchi

• chamametchiandmametchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 July 2014 - 09:03 PM ( #3 )

GAH. You should have asked me... I have Pokemon Bank. Nyu.... Now, my regular X boxes are almost full. I am barrowing Y and once I do one or two more things, resetting that and returning it. I could have reset that for you too. Bloop. :(

Sorry, SR. Um, what's your FC so I can do some trades and battles with you? I knew I should've asked you first, but I wanted to try to get a shiny Fennekin in my game using the soft reset technique (it takes 1,000/24 hours to get the shiny...but with patience and dedication it will come.)

Edited by ChamametchiandMametchi, 05 July 2014 - 09:04 PM.