Soft Resetting in Pokemon X and Y

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I know how to soft reset, but does it require you to save before getting your first Pokemon, or what do I do to get a Shiny starter?

EDIT: I had to start a new game in order to get a shiny starter by 1,000 soft resets...which cost me my Celebi...*sniffle* He was my best buddy and I'll never forget him.

Last edited by a moderator:
GAH. You should have asked me... I have Pokemon Bank. Nyu.... Now, my regular X boxes are almost full. I am barrowing Y and once I do one or two more things, resetting that and returning it. I could have reset that for you too. Bloop. :(

GAH. You should have asked me... I have Pokemon Bank. Nyu.... Now, my regular X boxes are almost full. I am barrowing Y and once I do one or two more things, resetting that and returning it. I could have reset that for you too. Bloop. :(
Sorry, SR. Um, what's your FC so I can do some trades and battles with you? I knew I should've asked you first, but I wanted to try to get a shiny Fennekin in my game using the soft reset technique (it takes 1,000/24 hours to get the shiny...but with patience and dedication it will come.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back