- - - - -

Where can I watch Tamagotchi TV?

anime 1997 tamagotchi watch

• Please log in to reply

mudkipclove

• mudkipclove user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:22 PM ( #1 )

I've seen 6 episodes of the anime from the 90s on YouTube, but I can't find any more. Do you guys know a place to stream or buy them? I'd be so happy if I knew a place to watch it, I love that show, it's so cute.  :lol:

• painaputchi likes this

Replies

Views

Started

08 Jul 2014

Last Post

09 Jul 2014

derekq

• derekq user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:42 PM ( #2 )

GotchiBR has a full collection of  them in three seasons:

https://www.youtube....chiBR/playlists

though they are in 2000s, the classic ones in 90s are not that easy to find anymore.

Good luck though

Edited by derekq, 08 July 2014 - 01:47 PM.

Princess Lovelitchi

• princess-lovelitchi user photo

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:28 PM ( #3 )

Um, isn't Tamagotchi TV a different anime from Tamagotchi! the anime?

• tamastar133 likes this

painaputchi

• painaputchi user photo

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:34 PM ( #4 )

Nope derekq, mudkipclove is referring to the 90's anime, the very first one! Gotchibr only has "Tamagotchi!", that's from first years of 2000.

I love that 90's anime too ("TV de Hakken!!") and I made a little research about it (even in japanese), but it seems sort of lost :( From what I understood, just very few episodes were made into home video, because the anime wasn't finished yet. So basically what you saw should be that few home video episodes that someone kindly posted in youtube. The rest of the series I think it's impossible to find :( But if you look on youtube, there are 90's episodes about Professor Tamagotchi and his Helper that "explain" how to play with a Tamagotchi. It isn't really the same, but there are that cute little tamagotchi characters again sometimes (e.g. making a beauty contest ecc... ^_^)

Edited by painaputchi, 08 July 2014 - 01:35 PM.

derekq

• derekq user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:46 PM ( #5 )

Nope derekq, mudkipclove is referring to the 90's anime, the very first one! Gotchibr only has "Tamagotchi!", that's from first years of 2000.

I love that 90's anime too ("TV de Hakken!!") and I made a little research about it (even in japanese), but it seems sort of lost :( From what I understood, just very few episodes were made into home video, because the anime wasn't finished yet. So basically what you saw should be that few home video episodes that someone kindly posted in youtube. The rest of the series I think it's impossible to find :( But if you look on youtube, there are 90's episodes about Professor Tamagotchi and his Helper that "explain" how to play with a Tamagotchi. It isn't really the same, but there are that cute little tamagotchi characters again sometimes (e.g. making a beauty contest ecc... ^_^)

Aw I am sorry mudkipclove i misread it! Most of the time, I am just too excited to help someone that I made the I actually runin it. -_-

Since it is rare, I can't be able to help anymore.

DerekQ signing out.

Unfollowing.

• mudkipclove likes this

mudkipclove

• mudkipclove user photo

Posted 08 July 2014 - 02:11 PM ( #6 )

Aww, I had a feeling it was lost. Thanks for the info though, I really appreciate it :)

• painaputchi likes this

Anny Biondi

• anny-biondi user photo

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:36 AM ( #7 )

I was thinking if Bandai will release it on dvd, since they're making lot of stuff about vintages, like gadgets in TamaDepas and the vintage apps.Maybe someone should make a petition.
It's really bad that Dynit here in Italy prefered to dub the first movie instead of releasing the vintage series on dvd, they ruined the movie and they can't ruin an anime with no speaking characters...
While the anime with Banzo and Mikachu is a special short released only on homevideo explaining how to play with Tamagotchi P1, P2 and Angel.
  • painaputchi likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anime, 1997, tamagotchi, watch