Japanese 3DS Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I want to get a Japanese 3DS due to the fact that the Tamagotchi 3DS games I want are Japanese-exclusive.

However, I live in Australia, which uses a completely different electrical plugs than Japan. I have an Australian DS Lite Charger.

I've read that a DS Lite charger works on a 3DS.

I've read that an Australian 3DS charger works on a Japanese 3DS.

So will an Australian DS Lite charger work on a Japanese 3DS? o:

I think you should wait, maybe Bandai will release the 3DS games for PAL regions cause of the Tamagotchi Friends.

No it wont work. The 3ds and the ds have different plugs. But you can buy a spare 3ds charger from your country. THat will work.

You need a 3ds charger or a dsi charger the lite has a different end but you can get a 3ds charger at any eb games or jbhifi or if it comes with a plug just buy a converter from japanese to Australian they aren't expensive and remmeber that the japanese 3ds is reigon locked so you can't play pal games on it Just as a warning.

Yes that will work. But not an Dsi charger it needs to be an 3ds one

I think that 3DS are region locked, so are you buying a Japanese one or an Australian one? I'd say go with the Japanese for the games you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back