extremely stiff neck? help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pighat09

Reaction score
my neck hurts soooooooo bad on the right side of my neck. its hard to put on headphones, and i took a shower earlier and couldn't wrap my hair up in a towel because i couldn't bend my head over. this is a problem because I'm going to a field trip tomorrow at my summer camp and we're going to this rad pool and i reeeaaaallly wanna swim. so yeah please help?????? any way to make it better by tomorrow? also i laid down in my bed on my right side and couldn't get up because of the pain ;-;

Heat for 10 to 20 minutes. Rest/do nothing for another 10 to 20. Then ice it for 10 minutes. Rest and repeat. But make sure you have periods of nothing on your neck. During some of these periods, try to slowly move your neck back and forth. Do not over do it.

I am not a doctor. Although, people will probably recommend you see one. You can also ask your parents for recommendations of what to do.

Other thing to look at. May require another person to help you.

https://breakingmuscle.com/mobility-recovery/3-simple-ways-to-heal-a-stiff-sore-or-injured-neck

Last edited by a moderator:
This happens to me sometimes; it's possible the position your head was in during your sleep caused an ache or a cramp. When you sleep tonight, try lying completely on your back (not on your side) with the back of your head on the pillow. ^_^

If it doesn't hurt too much while doing so, you can lightly massage the right side of your neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back