English iD L Bugs?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterxLady

Reaction score
As of yesterday I am now the owner of an English version of the Tamagotchi iD L. However, I'd read somewhere that the English version is buggy compared to the Japanese version? Could any one explain what sort of bugs I might encounter? Would it be worth reselling this and replacing it with a Japanese version (I had actually asked for a Tamagotchi P, so was expecting it to be in Japanese anyway) or are the differences really not that major?

Also, I have a few game play related questions. I am a little confused by the downloads. Can anyone tell me where I can download extra content from? Cleaning the house? How will I know when to do this and how? I've seen the cleaning items for sale, but I presume they're one use only? Also, with redecorating; I've noticed that the starter backdrops are free once I've purchased another, but if I purchase one after that will the ones I have already bought be free to use or will I have to pay for them again?

Thanks,

Jx

Last edited by a moderator:
For the English iD L bugs, the main one I know of is that the special character (Giragiratchi) favorite item can only be downloaded. English iD L is much more uncommon than Japanese iD L, but you would make a profit if you sell the English and buy a Japanese (if you don't mind it being in Japanese).

You can download all games, wallpapers, etc available on the iD L from the link in the last post in this thread: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=24523&st=735&&do=findComment&comment=22099479

I don't know much about downloads but you need an infrared-compatible phone, or an infrared USB for a computer to transfer the files to your Tamagotchi.

When the house backgrounds turn all over brown that means you need to clean it. There's no limit to how many times you can use the cleaning items. You buy the cleaning item, go to the chest item and choose the cleaning supply. Using it will make your Tamagotchi clean its rooms. Each cleaning item cleans different rooms; the vacuum cleaner cleans the living room and bedroom, the blue mop cleans the kitchen and toilet room, and I think the sponge cleans the shower room. It might be the sponge that cleans the toilet room and the mop that cleans the shower room.

The initial backgrounds you first start out with on the iD L will always be free; however, whenever you change the wallpaper to something else, you need to pay for it again even if you've already bought it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back