Shibatchi's Tamagotchi Logs~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shibatchi

Reaction score
I'm relatively new to the new gotchis as the last time I was using one regularly was the first versions when I was in Primary school!

I still have my old original one and some other ones that I had when I was younger, as well as Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. and a new Coffret P's that I'm still learning how to use! My log will probably be less traditional than the other logs I've seen here, and it a bit more for my own records so I know what characters I got and when ^_^

Currently I am running my P's with the Dream Corrfet pierce. To date I've had the following characters, all from the same lineage:

Pinkubotchi > Puchihanabotchi > Nokobotchi > Pekopekotchi
HbtVWZP.png
(I accidentally married her when she was just 4 LOL I thought she was just dating, then all of a sudden my pretty character was gone!!!!!!)

Aokumotchi > Mitsumarutchi > Cosmotchi > Karakutchi
0pH5R53.png
(married at 12 years)

Aokumotchi > Turtletchi > Maimaitchi > Monakatchi
CecYgDD.gif
(married at 6 years....sorry I just don't like him much ^^' )

Aokumotchi > Turtletchi > Maimaitchi > Kuchipatchi
Cecdzt6.png
(married at 14 years, I liked having him around because I had him a lot as a kid)

Pinkubotchi > Terubotchi

So Terubotchi is my current character, I will try to log her daily activities a bit more as I go :) Maybe summarise a few events every couple of days.

I will delve a little into my other characters later on but for now the P's will keep me busy enough :)

Terubotchi has grown into Nokobotchi!

I like Nokobotchi because the design is cute, but I'd like to get Neotchi and worked hard to get her on the right path! >_< Alas it didn't work this time but then I got Kiraritchi who is just adorable!!

kMyiuI1.png

I think I am getting the hang of good care again, however I'm still hopng I can take the route from Nokobotchi next time....

pbOXpt8.jpg

I made my first outfit and accessories purchases as well! She even took off her cute hat xD

Latest posts

Back