Some games not as fun as others?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

violetvioletchi

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently started up my v4.5 again, and I remembered why I always got frustrated/bored with it....I find the games quite boring! I think it's because I started with a v3 so those are the games I am used to. Does anyone else feel this way about certain versions, that they're just less fun despite additional features because the games aren't personally what you like?

:/

I don`t like the V5 games coz well it isn`t that boring just too hard like for example tv surfing and I didn`t like how there are only 4 games and only 2 playable in first gen. I am in 19 gen right now so no problem about that anymore just that boring and hard games.

YES. especially when thats the way you earn income on a tama and it only has like 2 games. v3 is great in terms of games because there are so many and they add on as the tama gets older. i also dont like when games are recycled. i got the tama id l princess spacy, while i still own a tmgc+c, and one of the games is the exact same thing on both. apparently on the normal id l there are actual new games. :(

:eek: V4.5 has the best games of any Tamagotchi version in my opinion!

I really don't like the V1 games... too long and hard.

Yes it is annoying when the Tamagotchi only has two games, but as long as I enjoy them, I don't mind. The iD L, for example, has pretty lame games in my opinion. I like the Mametchi running run but I really dislike the Kuchipatchi burger one. The 15th Anniversary games are way too hard for me.

The Princess Spacy has two really really GREAT games both of which I adore! :D I don't mind it when they use the same game on multiple versions if it's a game I really like :)

I love the Tamagotchi Friends games even though they're already on the Version 4, and I ADORE most of the Tama-Go games you get from the figures >w<

One of the reasons I don't like vintages much is because they only have one game... and they're usually guessing games, which is really boring.

Last edited by a moderator:
All of the color version's games get a tad repetitive after a while >__<;; They shoulda...put a few more on there...

(though I happen to think that the puzzle slide game on the 15th ann. ver. is insanely fun)

I don`t like the V5 games coz well it isn`t that boring just too hard like for example tv surfing and I didn`t like how there are only 4 games and only 2 playable in first gen. I am in 19 gen right now so no problem about that anymore just that boring and hard games.
That's true! Sometimes I just get frustrated with the games even if they're interesting just because I feel like they barely earn you any points/are too hard to be fun. Sigh. That's awesome on being generation 19 though!!! I've never gotten that far!

Last edited by a moderator:
YES. especially when thats the way you earn income on a tama and it only has like 2 games. v3 is great in terms of games because there are so many and they add on as the tama gets older. i also dont like when games are recycled. i got the tama id l princess spacy, while i still own a tmgc+c, and one of the games is the exact same thing on both. apparently on the normal id l there are actual new games. :(
Definitely!! I love all the cute animations so I always want to buy tons of items, but it gets hard when it's like, I just want to casually play games on it and not have to obsess over playing a game like 100 times to get the points for it. I can't remember the color games much my batteries on those never seem to last very long ):

:eek: V4.5 has the best games of any Tamagotchi version in my opinion!

I really don't like the V1 games... too long and hard.

Yes it is annoying when the Tamagotchi only has two games, but as long as I enjoy them, I don't mind. The iD L, for example, has pretty lame games in my opinion. I like the Mametchi running run but I really dislike the Kuchipatchi burger one. The 15th Anniversary games are way too hard for me.

The Princess Spacy has two really really GREAT games both of which I adore! :D I don't mind it when they use the same game on multiple versions if it's a game I really like :)

I love the Tamagotchi Friends games even though they're already on the Version 4, and I ADORE most of the Tama-Go games you get from the figures >w<

One of the reasons I don't like vintages much is because they only have one game... and they're usually guessing games, which is really boring.
That makes sense! It does have quite a variety but somehow I'm not really into any of them, except maybe the Apples one. But I can see how it all depends on like style of games that people like and personal taste etc. I think for me I'm just always trying to recreate how much I loved having my v3 so many years ago, so I sometimes get a little disappointed when I don't get as excited about the games. Awwh, no new games on the Tamagotchi Friends??? Same here, I loved the Tama-Go just because I thought the figures made it so much more intricate. Honestly I have enjoyed my tama-go with figures more than I have my color ones. Yeah the only vintage that I have is an angelgotchi and the only other one I'm tempted to buy is an oceangotchi.

All of the color version's games get a tad repetitive after a while >__<;; They shoulda...put a few more on there...

(though I happen to think that the puzzle slide game on the 15th ann. ver. is insanely fun)
I feel like I should get an anniversary edition now...x) I hear good things about it and the shell is pretty cute, I just never ended up buying one...

I feel like I should get an anniversary edition now...x) I hear good things about it and the shell is pretty cute, I just never ended up buying one...
The 15th anniversary version is *so worth it*! The games are awesome (though some say they are hard? The puzzle slide game is easy for me, but the maze game is sort of challenging but in a good way so that it's not as easy to get tired of)

And it's different enough from a normal ID L so you don't feel like you just have a duplicate of it, trust me! :3

Yeah, I feel the same way about the games on some versions. I don't like the V5 games, they're too hard..

When I'm playing games for the sake of raising the happiness meter I almost always gravitate to the easiest and/or quickest game to beat. For example on my v4.5 I just happen to go to Jump Rope every time for convenience.

The 15th anniversary version is *so worth it*! The games are awesome (though some say they are hard? The puzzle slide game is easy for me, but the maze game is sort of challenging but in a good way so that it's not as easy to get tired of)

And it's different enough from a normal ID L so you don't feel like you just have a duplicate of it, trust me! :3
Oooh! Yeah you read my mind in terms of being worried about it being too similar, for me the color's shell designs haven't been different enough yet so far for me to want two of them, but now that i know that the gameplay is different I'm much more tempted to spend my money on an anniversary one ;D

When I'm playing games for the sake of raising the happiness meter I almost always gravitate to the easiest and/or quickest game to beat. For example on my v4.5 I just happen to go to Jump Rope every time for convenience.
Ooh! Yeah jump rope is one of my favorites. On my tamawalkie I really like this awesome fishing game that they have. My v4.5 doesn't have jump rope though (I have the globe one?) I might have mixed up the version though, it has a star antennae?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back