The Mametchi of Tamomai ~Chapter 1~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
-Chapter 1-
A new beginning
"Hey! Wake up! Hey! Wake up! WAAAAAKE UP!"
"Puppitchi, leave him alone!"
"I'm sorry, but I'm tired of standing! I even had to drag him back!
"Puppitchi..."
Mametchi woke up, drowsy and confused. 2 faces came into few - a pretty Tamagotchi wearing a kimono who could easily be mistaken for Lovelitchi and a yellow tama resembling a puppy with red hair. "W-w-who... are you two? W-w-where am I? Lovelitchi, am I in a movie with you? I mean, this isn't funny-" the puppy tama scowled. "Don't speak like that to the princess! AND, who the yelp is Lovelitchi?!" She yelled. "Puppitchi, don't be rude! He might be new to Tamomai." the first thing that came into Mametchi mind; "I'm not on Tamagotchi planet anymore..."
Puppitchi suddenly shook her head super fast and suddenly, was happy full of energy. "Hi buddy! I'm your friendly puppy friend and if your new... um... uh... oh yeah! WEEEELCOME TO TAMOMAI!!!" Puppitchi squealed. "C'mooon, I'll give you a nice-friendly-puppy-friend-TOOOURRR!!!" She squealed, grabbing Mametchi's hand and started running out of the room. "She has double personalities!" the 'Princess' managed to shout.
^This is Puppitchi^​
Mametchi soon realized he was in a castle of some sort. "SoOoOoOoOoOo, this isssss.... uh.... Tamomai castle!!! As you can tell... AND PRINCESS LOVEMAI LIVES HEEERE!!!! HEHEHEEHE" Puppitchi shouted, running at fast speed out the castle door... with Mametchi hanging on for dear life.
"Man... I wonder how I got in this strange town... it's so..."

"MEDI-EVIL!" Laughed Spacytchi from Tamagotchi planet. "Man, Pipospetchi's plan was a great idea! I thought all of his were too... uh... just too much!" Akespetchi laughed, falling off his bed. Pipospetchi was sleeping... so... that didn't really make sense. Spacytchi did an evil smile. "Using our dreamtrapper on everybody was great...
NOW THEY WILL BE TRAPPED IN OUR CREATED DREAMS FOREVER!!!"
~To be continued~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back