Tamagotchi's "heartbeat"

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mudkipclove

Reaction score
Have any of you guys noticed that when you put your ear up to the back of your Tamagotchi Connection, you can hear a faint beeping that sounds like a heartbeat or a fast clock? It's in sync with the tama's movements onscreen too. I love that sound, it makes it seem like the tamagotchi is a real animal that you're holding in your hand. So cool :lol:

Do vintages have that sound too? I don't own any (yet, I have an Umino and a Mesu/Osu pair coming in the mail).

I have the V3 and the Nano, they both have a heartbeat. I have an UraTama I haven't played with yet, I'll probably find out if it has one or not soon. I've got Osu and Mesu too, I don't remember them having a heartbeat.

Wowww I never noticed this!!! I usually have mine muted but that's an awesome feature :)

!!!!

I had no idea that the Nano had the heartbeat, and it's one of my fave versions!! O__O

Wowww I never noticed this!!! I usually have mine muted but that's an awesome feature :)
I haven't run my V2/V3 in a while, but I'm pretty sure it still makes the noise when it's unmuted. You see, it's a noise made by something in the mechanics (no idea how but yeah), and you have to put it up to your ear and listen for it. It isn't very loud.

Malfoy Edit: Merged multiple posts - please use the EDIT function and avoid chain posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I heard the "heartbeat", I thought something was wrong with my Tamagotchi..but I guess not!

^^Nope, normal thing. I've never heard a heartbeat in the vintages. I just listened to my Suku, and nothing either (of course, school is not in session-asleep). Some people may not hear them if they have a hearing deficit. The beeps are not loud at all.

I can hear my Tamagotchis' heartbeat from the other side of the room and I have damaged ears x3x I guess my Tamagotchis are loud XD

No "heartbeat" on the V4 ^^ Anyways, I think it should be some kind of relay, regulating the activation and deactivation of the screen's pixels when the Tama moves around, older ones were pretty noisy :)

I love listening to the heartbeat! Did you know that the pitch of the heartbeat is based on the last noise your Tama made? So if you press the A button, then the heartbeat will be the same pitch as the A button sound, and same for the B and C buttons. This also works for other sound effects that play, like the happy noise. XD

Uratama has the heartbeat, too. Both of mine do, and the Entama does as well. ^^ Yeah, I've noticed the change in pitch too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back