Death Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you support Kira/Light or L?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Dazz

Reaction score
As some of you know, IM REALLY OBSESSED WITH DEATH NOTE. Has anyone else watched it and what did you think?

My review/opinion *CONTAINS SPOILERZ*

Personally I think ITS EXTREMELY AWESOME, but it wasn't as good after L died. I'm not a huge fan of L (I liked him but not that much), but it got a bit boring after he died and I don't even see why he had to die. If Light was going to get beaten, couldn't he at least get beaten by L rather than Near? I support Light but I'd rather he was defeated by L...
Note: PLZ DONT PUT RANDOM SPOILERZ HERE WITHOUT WARNING!!!! Use the spoiler button thing or at least include a warning! Thx :)

Last edited by a moderator:
100% agree with what you wrote under the spoiler tags, I also watched it (original japanese audio with subs, I still have all the episodes somewhere ^^) and I really liked it. I also watched a bit of the italian dubbed version but they censored a few things, drastically changing the meaning behind a lot of Kira's actions...so, I stopped immediately and watched it again in japanese :D

Awesome anime indeed, really liked it :)

I tried to watch Death Note (and read the manga) but it couldn't pull my attention well enough.

I don't find it to be a bad anime/manga it's actually quite cool. Just not my thing.

I tried to watch Death Note (and read the manga) but it couldn't pull my attention well enough.

I don't find it to be a bad anime/manga it's actually quite cool. Just not my thing.
Same here... I just couldn't get into the anime.

I'm not even sure why... it just never resonated with me

I prefer sadness and emotion over humor, and L was the comic relief wasn't he? I don't really like comic reliefs oops. I just like deep and emotional stuff. c:

I love Death Note. It's one of my favorite anime. L was probably my favorite character. I just loved how odd he was. Light was one of those "love to hate 'em" kind of characters for me.

I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!!!

I prefer sadness and emotion over humor, and L was the comic relief wasn't he? I don't really like comic reliefs oops. I just like deep and emotional stuff. c:
Your opinion isn't fully valid till you've seen it

Well.... I saw death note years ago and I really do love it it's the first dark anime I've seen (until I got scarred for life by Elfen lied and then again from corpse party) and I really do like the whole concept I was a big fan but now I just like it as I really despise the fan base of it and many of the other anime with similar fanbases I find death note just another anime now and moved on to others some I say are a lot better than it but it still remains a box set on my shelf and a memory of starting my love for anime in my heart.

and your opinion on the Tamagotchi Friends isn't valid until you've played it

I've read fanfictions and seen fanart of deathnote and I do know a lot about it but it does not hold my interest because it's not cute and fluffy like Tamagotchi uvu

Honestly I struggle to see L as a "comic relief", he had nothing comic really...

L is an authistic boy, that is why he acts in a somewhat weird way sometimes, I don't see anything funny in his character

I see you haven't watched it from your votes: fanfictions are, as the name says, made up by fans, therefore far away from what the anime/manga really is about, and seeing fan arts only helps you understand the overall atmosphere of the story. I can understand you saying it's not your cup of tea because it ain't fluffy like Tamagotchi, but trust me, there is no comic relief in Death Note. :)

I'm not a big fan of manga but I did enjoy watching the Death Note Live Action movies - all three of them.

I know they cut out quite a bit of the manga/anime plot when they made the films, but I thought the films were good as stand-alones.

I thought the casting was good too - Kenichi Matsuyama as L and Shunji Fujimura as Watari felt like very good choices to me :)

I watched the anime/Read the Manga/Watched all of the live action movies a while back, and I thought the story was pretty good.

I kinda agree with the comment you put under the spoiler tag. I like L, but Near is a decent character, too.

"the results show that all their hearts stopped"

captain obvious; they're all dead :) :) :)

Death Note is a really good anime ^_^ It isn't my favorite but I really enjoyed it!

i am currently reading the manga and its the 2nd best ever (first being watamote)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back