Favorite Sanaclautchi shell?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What's your favorite shell?

• White and silver!

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Red!

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Green!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Out of the three Sanaclautchi shells; red, green, and white; which do you like best? My favorite is the red one, I think. The White one is beautiful too but the red and gold seems more festive :D

msw_market-img450x600-1405421939low6oh23893.jpg

msw_market-img450x600-1405421944dcc23u29330.jpg

$_57.JPG

The white one is really cute, but if I were to get one myself, I'd go with the green just because it feels more Christmassy!

Yeah I love how the green one looks like a Christmas Wreath >u< But I prefer red 'cause it's the color of Santa's outfit :D

I like the green one best. Reminds me of a decorated tree. The white is nice but the red buttons seems odd--maybe green would have been better, or a mix of green and red every other button perhaps? The red is not too bad but maybe should have had green buttons?

The white one would have looked better with silver buttons I guess :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm most partial to the red design, which is funny because red happens to be one of my least favorite colors. I like the red one because it's the only one that has the word "Santaclautch" on it (I'm kind of picky about having the names of Tamagotchis spelled out on the shell :D ) and it looks quite festive all at the same time.

I voted for GREEN! I really like the details of the designs on that shell. It just reminds me of a lush green Christmas tree full of ornaments~ I think it's very festive! :D

As far as buttons go, I think the green one would look great with red, the white with either silver, gray, or white, and the red with green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back