Orenetchi or Neenetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which sibling do you like the most?

• Wait who the heck are they?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Because I was bored I decided to see who like one sibling better anyway I vote for Orenetchi because I really like him and there's way too many girls and Orenetchi sometimes appears in the anime what's your choice?

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Orenetchi but he isn't that cool just that I still like old characters such as Mametchi

Ya but I like Orenetchi more than Neenetchi though :p

Neenetchi because of her weight and it's great to have a main girl who is chubby instead of skinny and beautiful like all the others XD

I also really like characters in love, hence one of the reasons I adore Himespetchi so much. I like how confident Neenetchi is in her crush on Kuromametchi and that she becomes great friends with Himespetchi and helps her with her crush on Mametchi :D

Orenetchi is super adorable too though :)

Neenetchi because of her weight and it's great to have a main girl who is chubby instead of skinny and beautiful like all the others XD

I also really like characters in love, hence one of the reasons I adore Himespetchi so much. I like how confident Neenetchi is in her crush on Kuromametchi and that she becomes great friends with Himespetchi and helps her with her crush on Mametchi :D

Orenetchi is super adorable too though :)
*applause*

Ornetchi because he looks unique in a good way. And i dont really like neenetchi because her chubbyness. And she is way too fluffy i think there are too many fluffy characters think of kiratchi kiramotchi pianitchi. They are all fluffy and look alike to me.

Neenetchi doesn't look fluffy at all, and I am offended that someone would dislike Neenetchi because she's fat, yet so many people like Kuchipatchi (who is even fatter). :c

Ornetchi because he looks unique in a good way. And i dont really like neenetchi because her chubbyness. And she is way too fluffy i think there are too many fluffy characters think of kiratchi kiramotchi pianitchi. They are all fluffy and look alike to me.
Hey don't hate on Neenetchi she's a great character I just like Orenetchi a tad more Kiraritchi looks nothing like Pianitchi imo because she's chubby Kuchipatchi is chubby like EMF said some people in real life are chubby you might be offending them

Yeah you are right. But i dont hate her... She is cute but i think the chubbyness doesnt really suit her. Her skinny version is cuter in my opinion. But i dont hate any of tama characters. And dont think i hate her. Why would i? Its a cute character after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back