Tamagotchi Contest - Create a Post-Adult Form

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bBo3mBC.png

Name: Maestro Pianitchi

Base Character: Pianitchi

How to obtain: Go to school 5 times in a day.

Notes: Saw this topic while reviewing for our test in Music. it was about composers like Bach and Mozart and I was like aw yea this could be a thing and so it did. Also I know it sucks. I might do another one 'cause this was just out of the blue.

Also:
j8oK4d2.png

sorry for the crappy camera, i might retake it later
imageproxy.php
it looks brighter in real life though...
imageproxy.php

wacNxAP.png

Name: Asagohan Raburitchi あさごはん ラブリっち (Breakfast Lovelitchi)

Base Character: Lovelitchi

How to obtain: Feed her three meals from the cafe before 7:30am to obtain

Notes: Her ears are bacon
imageproxy.php
Her body is a waffle, the yellow stuff on her head is honey, and the hair accessories are eggs and toast
imageproxy.php
Yeah, its really crappy hand-drawing because I'm horrible at digital drawing.. so yeah haha. I made it while eating my toast in Art class because I didn't have time to eat in the morning, so I drew it in art class because I had nothing else to do lel
imageproxy.php
I might do another entry IDK

Last edited by a moderator:
30cy6c7.png
Name: Sporty Miracle

Base character: Miraitchi

How to obtain: Miraitchi must play with the soccer ball game with Kuromametchi

Notes: I drew this because I saw that Miraitchi is really good with sports so I drew this it's in the spoiler because I think the image is too bag XDD anyway good-bye final chance I put the 6 for a reason guess it nope and it's not her favorite number something special :)

Second entry~~ I was not going to forget my baby :wub:

kiki_samba_by_utakoloid-d7ypo3d.png

Name: Kiki Samba

Base character: Kikitchi

How to obtain: Play a musical game 3 times when the weather is sunny - it will go back to normal when it rains

Sprite:
kikitchi_samba_sprite_by_utakoloid-d7ypo13.png

Notes: I was thinking about something tropical-like for kikitchi since he is a monkey, this is what came up to my mind! also the top of his hat is supposed to be a sliced banana :3

It is September 20th for me but I'm leaving the contest open for a little longer because it might still be September 19th in some Timezones I think

Name: Rich Lady Yumemitchi

Base Character: Yumemitchi

How to Obtain: Accumulate 8000 Gotchi Points in your wallet and wait for two hours for Yumemitchi to change.

Description: Rich Lady Yumemitchi is a wealthy young girl in a cute pink dress. She is sincere and well-mannered.

Developer Notes: Drawing dresses are so hard. Especially when I had to do the low-effort "frill trims." And I had to do it within two days. Maaaaan, why do I have to be so lazy. Anyways. I drew this because Yumemitchi comes from a rich family. That's why I decided to draw her as an elegant young lady, because she's from a line of upper-class people. :) Oh, and by the way, I don't know how much gotchi points in-game does it take in order to get rich. Meh. I'm just gonna assume the number I made.

Also, note that if you zoom upclose, you can see some "white fragments that were left behind while I was using the magic wand... Something was wrong with the anti-alias. I have no idea why, but it just messed up the value while I was trying to fill in all the colors. Please disregard those, it's my first time using photoshop to actually draw out from my pencil drawing rough drafts.

I also have two concept drawings in my pursuit to draw this noble lady:

Sketched it rlly quickly, crappy camera as usual but yeh....

fGCf4ZL.png

Name: Melody 4U

How to Obtain: Raise her for more than 3 days on your 4U

Notes: second and last entryyy, she also has a facplate on and yeah

good luck to everyone :D

Can't wati! really excited to see the winers :)

Contest Results

First Place: *Hayden*

Prize: Lifetime Angelgotchi membership + 1 free art request of any Tamagotchi character

wacNxAP.png

Second Place: tamastar133

Prize: Angelgotchi membership + 1 free art request of any Tamagotchi character

28wi6bl.jpg

Third Place: ~BlueCheeseMonkey~

Prize: Angelgotchi membership + 1 free art request of any Tamagotchi character

yfNXXee.jpg

Runners-Up: PurplePyonkotchi00! ; Myiko ; Tactical Master

Prize: Angelgotchi Memberships

stfdskl2.png
kiki_samba_by_utakoloid-d7ypo3d.png
RichLadyYumemitchi.png

Yeah I added three runner ups because ahh how am I supposed to only choose three out of all those entries ;n;

Memberships will now be distributed to the winners. The first, second, and third place winners may request drawings as well :)

Unfortunately the PayPal page for donating is encountering Server Errors... I have paid memberships for the First and Second place winners, but the rest will have to wait a bit :(

EDIT: Successfully paid membership for third place winner! Runners-up will need to wait several days for me to get more money in my credit card if that's ok ^^;

Congrats to all the winners!!

And thanks For the runner up place!

I kinda expected the lovely breakfast to win, it gets an A++ in originality for sure haha

I have to say my favourite was snowy moriritchi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back