Tamagotchi Contest - Create a Post-Adult Form

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Create your own Tamagotchi 4U Form

To celebrate the announcement of the Tamagotchi 4U, I have made a contest in which you can create your own Post-Adult form!

What is a post-adult form? Click here! (view the gallery to see examples)

How to enter:

1. Choose any adult-stage Tamagotchi character. It doesn't matter whether or not they're raisable on the Tamagotchi 4U, and it doesn't matter whether they already have official post-adult forms. The only thing that matters is that they must have been an adult-stage character on at least one Tamagotchi release.
  2. Design and draw your very own post-adult form for the character you created. It can be digital or traditional, and it has to be colored in.
  3. In your post, give a name to the post-adult form you have created.
  4. Also in your post, describe how the post-adult form would be obtained on the Tamagotchi 4U. (e.g. by not feeding them enough, giving them lots of baths, etc)
  5. Upload your entry to the TamaTalk gallery, TinyPic, or any other image host and post it in this topic!
Other rules:

• You can submit a maximum of two entries. This may give you more of a chance of winning, but you won't be qualified to get two prizes (only one of your entries would be chosen as a winner).
  • This competition is open to ALL members of TamaTalk.
  • Post your entry/entries in this topic only; please do not PM them to me or anything.
  • Don't copy another member's entry; it's okay if yours is coincidentally similar but I'll be able to tell if you've made a deliberate copy -_-
  • All TamaTalk rules apply; no swearing, violence, or anything else indecent in your entry.
How long will the competition run for?

The competition starts from today and ends on September 20, 2014. About two months. This is one week before the release of the Tamagotchi 4U, and also gives time for enough members to create and share their entries.

Who will judge the winners, and how?

Me and my friend DJYellow22 will decide on the winners, and we will judge by creativity of the design. Your drawing skills do not matter! As long as you've created a post-adult form with a unique concept, you have a chance of winning. ;)

When will the winners be announced?

They'll be announced on September 23, 2014. This gives three days for winners to be decided.

What are the prizes?

There are three winners.

1st place prize: Lifetime Angelgotchi membership + 1 free art request of any Tamagotchi character

2nd place prize: Normal Angelgotchi membership + 1 free art request of any Tamagotchi character

3rd place prize: 1 free art request of any Tamagotchi character.

I'll pay for the angelgotchi memberships and gift them to you! I have $15USD saved up specifically for Angelgotchi prizes. I vow I will give out the promised prizes to the winners. I sent the $15 to my boyfriend's PayPal so I can't spend it and he promised to keep it for me until the contest is over, and I always buy stuff with a Credit Card anyway. ;3

Have fun, and happy entering!

Last edited by a moderator:
masktchidecade_zpsdea43f11.png

Name Masktchi Decade
Base Character Masktchi
How to obtain Theoretical downloadable collaboration character based on the Kamen Rider series (Which Bandai Japan also has the toy rights to)

Notes I was inspired to make this design after seeing Bandai's collaboration with Ultraman Ginga which resulted in KnightGingatchi. Specifically, this post adult form of Masktchi is based on Kamen Rider Decade, with a color scheme change and slight redesign of Masktchi's base appearance.

Because Masktchi has a scarf similar to the earlier Kamen Riders - a detail that is not present on many of the more recent iterations of that series (Including Decade) - I removed the scarf completely to further match the original character.

29xylia.png

Name: Spacekaitchi

Base Character: Spacytchi

How to obtain: Obtained by giving any teen character a Space Sceptre, which will transform the character into Spacekaitchi.

Notes: This is sort of like a baby form of Spacytchi, but he has a tail, because aliens kind of have tails (depending on the type of alien). I just thought of this as I went along.

28wi6bl.jpg

Name: Peppermint Melody

Base Character: Melodytchi

How to obtain: Melodytchi must eat Peppermint cake 3 times and eat a peppermint Candy cane as well

Notes: The reason why I this this was because Melodytchi likes sweets and for some strange reason I thought of peppermints lel also she came out rather nice :)

Do Hapihapitchi and Kizunatchi count? I have some great ideas for them, but Hapihapitchi's a tama pet so idk. But Kizunatchi can be considered an adult, right? (I want to do something with Kizunatchi lol)

....Also can I enter the fat Clulutchi that I did... I made it before the contest so idk if it counts or not (I can still try to think of something new though lol)

What about Candy Paku Paku, I wanna do one for her but shes not raisable on any Tamagotchi

Oh and, loving these enyries so far :D

Do Hapihapitchi and Kizunatchi count? I have some great ideas for them, but Hapihapitchi's a tama pet so idk. But Kizunatchi can be considered an adult, right? (I want to do something with Kizunatchi lol)

....Also can I enter the fat Clulutchi that I did... I made it before the contest so idk if it counts or not (I can still try to think of something new though lol)
Well Kizunatchi's evolved form counts as an adult in the anime maybe c: You can enter stuff you already made beforehand

What about Candy Paku Paku, I wanna do one for her but shes not raisable on any Tamagotchi

Oh and, loving these enyries so far :D
Oh I guess she can be used since she's a main character in the show and will probably be an adult character if they make her downloadable on the 4U

And I'd just like to mention that this contest helps TamaTalk :D (due to the $10 and $5 donation prizes)

stfdskl2.png

Yaay I made something :D

Name: Snowy Moriritchi (so unoriginal lel)

Base Character: Moriritchi

How to obtain: You have to have snowy weather on your 4U 2 times with Moriritchi

Notes: While I was thinking of possible post-adult forms for Moriritchi, my sister was filling an ice cube tray and that got me thinking about snow. And Moriritchi's hair/bun/ears/whatever reminded me of snowmen for some reason, then BAM Snowy Moriritchi

yaaay :D

(Second entry! Then I will be done!)

kuroraitchi_by_sugary_skrillex-d7rhxjf.png

Name: KuroRaitchi

Base Character: KuroMametchi

How to obtain: Fill the hungry meter at night and give the Dark Scarf to your KuroMametchi. It will evolve into KuroRaitchi after.

Notes: I just thought it'd be cool to see a odd-looking version of KuroMametchi as a post-adult form. He's much like KuroMametchi, but isn't as evil as the real KuroMametchi. He tends to be sweet, but push his buttons, he'll get mad at ya.

*sarcastic tone* who would have guessed that I'd be doing an entry based on KeroPyontchi? :D

Here he is! :lol:

I call him PlongePyontchi! (plongée = scuba in French ;) )

The base character is a KeroPyontchi.

To get him, raise a KeroPyontchi and feed him only fish and bathe him at least 10x a day for two days until he evolves.

Extra notes and stuff- I made this using BitDraw. Nothing really inspired me to make it or anything, I just think an adorable KeroPyontchi + an adorable scuba diving suit on him = cuteness overload.

Everyone else's entries look great! This will be an interesting contest! We all have some competition, so good luck to everyone! :lol:

Edit: noticed some typos and needed to clarify the base character

Hmm... I'll just enter the fat Clulutchi I made as my second entry cuz I can't think of anything else lel

hahayes1.png

Name: Chubby Clulutchi

Base character: Clulutchi

How to get: Feed Clulutchi until she's 99 lbs

Notes: Hahahahah this must become a thing nowww

I'm seeing some awesome entries, guys! Great work!

Can I just ask: does it matter if one's entry is done on actual physical paper/pencil/paints? I'm terrible at digital drawing and if I were to enter I think this would be my only option! XD

I'm seeing some awesome entries, guys! Great work!

Can I just ask: does it matter if one's entry is done on actual physical paper/pencil/paints? I'm terrible at digital drawing and if I were to enter I think this would be my only option! XD
Yep, you can draw on paper :)

Here you have my first entry~~

7fd4ae20a3.png

Name: UraMametchi Chama

Base Character: UraMametchi

How to obtain: Connect with 10 female characters in a row, he will return to his original form after connecting with 3 males

Notes: Every good comedian has to dress up like a girl once, and what's funner than dressing up as a little girl? haha! Since some hof the 4U transformations are based on other characters (Oyaji Meloditchi,Mame Himespetchi and Lovelin Fan Kuromame) I thought this could be a cool idea haha~~

I hope you like it! :wub: (sorry for the bad art!)

They all look amazing *o*

im STILL thinking of something, ehhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back