- - - - -

Where can I buy Tamagotchi's online?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamagotchirocks

• tamagotchirocks user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:35 PM ( #1 )

Hello tamagotchi owners!

So I need to know some tamagotchi websites of where I can purchase different kinds of tama's!

Besides Ebay and Amazon and Tamatalk, do you guys know any good and trusted  websites to purchase tamagotchi's?

This is because I don't really own alot of tamagotchi's so I don't have much experience into purchasing them and Ebay and Amazon sell them but they are WAYYYY OVERPRICED! I was just checking out tamagotchi id l english and last year they were only around $85 (CA) but this year, its $127!!!!

Another thing is, I need a website where Canadian's can purchase it :D

Thank you guys in advance!!!! I really appreciate it :)

Also by the way  if any of you live in Canada and know where to buy tamagotchi's in shops, please reply down below because that would be great too if I can purchase them from stores!

Malfoy Edit: MERGED. Please use the EDIT button and do not double-post.

Replies

Views

Started

20 Jul 2014

Last Post

20 Jul 2014

derekq

• derekq user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:45 PM ( #2 )

Have you try facebook, I recommand yahoo Japan Shopping they have very great prices (though you need a proxy)

You could try a lot of sites, like Hobby Link Japan, YesAsia, AmiAmi, Rakuten,TokyoToys,CDJapan,Bandai JP, Japan Trend shop, etc.

Keep looking on for deals, you will never know when you will find a good deal.

Good luck.

A Canadian that lives in Markham.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:38 PM ( #3 )

Depends what kind you're looking for. I don't think there are ANY websites besides eBay and Amazon that sell a good variety of Tamagotchis. You could try Tamagotchi groups on FaceBook; links are in my signature. I use Yahoo Japan with a middleman service mostly but there are fees :P