VelociraptorKitty's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well... here goes nothing...

Yesterday, I caught the tamagotchi bug. I don't know what happened! There I was, minding my own business when I got the urge to pick up one of my little guys again. Of course, it had been a while, so I needed new batteries. I kind of shrugged this off and decided I'd pick some up tomorrow when I went grocery shopping. I went about my day, but I kept glancing over at the empty shells and finally decided a quick trip to the supermarket was in order.

The majority of my collection is at my parents house, packed away, but when I moved I couldn't help but bring a few along with me. The ones I chose to activate this time around include my Music Star and my V4.

I completely reset my V4 and got a baby girl. I named her Pou and immediately fell back in love with the tiny animations. I didn't get to snap any pictures of her in her baby stage (They grow up so fast! :babytchi: ), but I will be sure to snap a few pics today once she wakes.

As you can see now, she's quite sleepy.

unnamed.jpg

She did evolve last night into a Mohitamatchi, so she'll be waking up soon.

As for my Music Star, I actually accidentally pressed download instead of reset, so imagine my surprise when I had a whole little family pop up!

unnamed1.jpg

I decided to keep them around for a bit. I don't remember much about the music star, so I've spent a lot of time getting reacquainted with the new features and such. I'm kind of excited to start over with a new generation as well. I'm not exactly sure when that will be, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I actually debated on whether I should start up the Music Star or a V1. I'm kind of curious as to how old I can get him. Perhaps I'll do that with the V4 instead? Or maybe I'll switch them out some time in the future. Or just get another battery.

In future updates I'll do my best to find better lighting for pictures.

As for now, I best be off! I'm pretty stoked to be back in the tamagotchi community! ^_^

I got the urge to update again before I turn in for the night.

I did a pretty decent job if I do say so myself of taking care of my little guys. I'm hoping for some good characters this time around, but we still have a while to go before we get to that point.

I was a bit naughty and I did a bit of time warpy magic on the music star so I could start the new generation.

unnamed2.jpg

His name is Seuss.

He quickly evolved into a kutchitamatchi and that was pretty much that. Ms. Frill came to visit and got me all set up for pre-school. I seem to enjoy the company of a little hitodetchi :hitodetchi: . We did quite well with the jump rope.

unnamed4.jpg

We were also gifted a nice little robot. He seems to really like that!

I had actually forgotten how much work the music stars were. While the hungry and happy hearts were fairly normal, it seemed like constant watch was required to keep down his stress level. This made him a lot more hands on than I thought he'd be.

Regardless, he seems to be doing rather well now.

He's currently playing the turn table and music of choice is hip-hop. As of right this minute he's full on happy and hungry hearts and his stress level is zero. Hopefully it stays that way until lights out. Do teens require the same amount of stress reduction? Does it get worse? I suppose we'll find out tomorrow.

As for Pou, she's doing quite well.

I'm seriously debating on whether or not I want to let her grow into an old spinster. I'd really like to give it my all and see how old I can get a tama before it just becomes too needy. I'm thinking I'll probably do that on generation 2, depending on what character I end up with. Nothings for sure yet though.

As for now, she should be evolving in the next couple of hours. I'm hoping to get a Meme Family teen, for I would ultimately like to end up with Makiko. I don't think I've ever gotten her before. I'd like to get something other than a Mame Family, which is usually what I end up with. Lucky for me, my intelligence score is the lowest of the three, so I'm thinking my chances are good.

Pou has been pretty laid back compared to Seuss.

She was visited by the Gotchi King who gave her a lion doll.

unnamed3.jpg

unnamed5.jpg

(I once again apologize for the poor picture quality. Good lighting is hard to come by when it rains all the time.)

That's about it for today. It should be smooth sailings until lights out.

This is kind of fun! Who knows, maybe I'll even come back tomorrow! :wub:

Back for day number two! *does little dance*

I'm feeling good about this log. I'm thinking maybe I MIGHT even be able to stick with it for a while. Maybe.

So, I do have some news, but for now... let's check in with Pou and Seuss since they're the stars of this shindig.

As predicted, last night while enjoying my nightly cup of Sleepytime tea, Pou evloved! I was lucky enough to get....

*drumroll*

photo3_zpsc17b728e.jpg

Not a Mame Family character! Also known as Young Dorotchi!

Now, I was a bit disappointed that my hopes for obtaining Makiko were dashed, but I must admit, Young Dorotchi is adorable.

296c787e-2170-42f0-ae27-63e299fefc1b_zps886a7f5b.jpg

I'm not quite sure which adult to go for. Maybe I'll just leave it up to chance. Take care of her how I will and see what happens. I'm not too overly fond of any of the Kutchi Family adult females, so I guess whatever will be, will be.

Something only slightly unrelated... I have decided I want to improve my computer art skills. And by improve... I mean I want to actually try drawing things on the computer. I've never tried before, so I really have no clue where to start. You see that ichigotchi avatar I'm currently sporting? That's known as my first attempt ever, so no laughing! I decided that to sort of help me practice, I'm going to start drawing each stage of my tama's evolution and post it here. If you have any tips for me on how to improve, please. I'm desperate for them.

So that being said, I'm here to introduce...

Untitled4_zps4f07d4cd.jpg

Young Dorotchi! As drawn by me. She's not too bad for being only my second attempt, although that's not saying much considering how simple her design is. Like I said. Tips and tricks are appreciated.

As for Seuss...

He woke up quite early this morning. Before 8am, which wasn't what I was expecting, but I'm not complaining because I was awake anyway. He apparently wanted to start off the day playing his turn table, which I thoroughly praised him for.

photo5_zps65a4e958.jpg

There will be no drawing of Kutchitamatchi I'm afraid, but once he evolves (which should be within the hour), I'll get to work on whatever teen form he takes.

I'm not quite sure what I'm hoping for from him. Maybe after I go through a generation or so I'll switch to another version. Music Star is definitely not my favorite.

All of his music stats are above 400 and as of right now his stress level is at an 8 and he's completely full on all hearts. I'm excited for him to evolve soon. ^_^

So, I have been having my eye on the Tamagotchi P's for the past few days. I've watched just about every video and read every thread on them and I'm thinking it's about time I placed my order for one. I'm having some problems picking the color and what deco pierce I want to get. I don't want to go too crazy and get ALL the pierces (nor do I have the funds for that), but I would like to get one to start off my collection. I quite like the Star Circus one. Also the Berry Sweets... It looks like it's more cost effective to get the Melody Land set, which I'm not opposed to... And then there's the Sanrio pierce which, I'm not a huge fan of Hello Kitty, but I do have a soft spot for Cinnamoroll... Anyways, the point is, as soon as I can make up my mind, I'll be getting a P's and I'll start logging my adventures with that. I'm pretty excited. I've been away from the Tamagotchi community for quite some time, and a lot has been released since! I think I'm going to start with the P's and if they tickle my fancy, I'll expand into getting the ID and maybe color. I'm not quite sure. What else am I missing here? I feel like I'm behind in my game. I need to step it up!

I suppose that's it for now. I'll probably update again this evening to do the big reveal of Seuss as a teen.

Until then! :wub:

Hi everybody! We're back with some exciting advancements in the world of Pou and Seuss!

Pou, our resident V4, has done fairly well today. She graduated pre-school with flying colors and ended up choosing Ms. Flower as her secondary school teacher. I'm thinking we're probably going to end up with Sebiretchi once she evolves. Maybe.

I didn't get too many good pictures today. I WAS able to snap a few during mail time.

aef2f1ea-a468-441f-a49b-c5ec16f9aae7_zpse598ca90.jpg
922883ef-4fb8-4353-b741-4076a177b4ee_zps5fcb60ce.jpg

As you can see, she wasn't too pleased.

Nothing too Earth shattering happened with her today. She's actually currently sleeping right now. I wake up SUPER early, so I set her time back three hours in order to be able to play this morning and never changed it back. I will probably keep it like that, just to have her sleep schedule kinda sorta match mine.

As for Seuss...

It took a little longer for him to evolve than I anticipated, but not too much longer. We eventually heard the tell tale music and...

Kikitchi!

photo21_zps276911d1.jpg
photo31_zps068fadb7.jpg

I've only run the music star once before and I'm pretty sure I didn't get this character. It's been so long, I can't remember. I'm kind of excited. Even though this is my least favorite of the USA releases, it's always fun to experience a new tama! All of these features are practically brand new to me! That also means, I'm still trying to get the hang of it... especially the music lesson game. I can't seem to win that no matter how hard I try.

I did an OKAY job of keeping down the stress today. He was praised lots for his practicing and he also played with his robot.

photo41_zps2cd73be0.jpg

We also have a band now. It's called Priority. Not sure why. It just worked. We have Daniel the hinotamatchi on turn table and Dino the *looks up character because isn't sure what it is* nonopotchi on drums! They're a pretty rad hip-hop group, even though they apparently kind of stink in lessons.

All of our music stats are over 500, our hunger and happiness is completely full and our stress is at a respectable 14.

Is it true that they evolve into adults after only 30 hours? That's weird, man.

And as promised....:

Untitled5_zps7c8c8614.jpg

My attempt at the kikitchi! Not too shabby if I do say so myself. Maybe soon I can start experimenting with different poses and the like. For now, I thought it was best to stay on the safe side while I'm still learning how to better draw using a mouse.

Tomorrow, I think I'll be ordering a P's, so that will be exciting. I'm still kind of iffy on the color, but I think I'm going to go with the budget friendlier option and get the Melody Land Set. I guess it depends on how frugal I'm feeling in the morning.

I'll keep you updated. :wub:

Well guys, I did it. I've officially got a Tamagotchi P's on its way. I decided on getting the Melody Land Set as it was the most cost effective, and I decided that if I end up LOVING it, I can always go back and order more pierces. I've got my eye particularly on the Star Circus. Who am I kidding. I'll probably end up collecting them all eventually, if I like the P's that is. So that should be here at some point next week. Estimated delivery is between July 31 and August 2, so not too much of a wait. ^_^

I've also asked my mom if she's send me a few tamas from my collection back home. I've got a Kaitai and an Entama that I haven't ran in quite some time... I was thinking about maybe trying those out.

As for my little guys...

Pou is doing quite well. We've had a few mishaps with burglars today, thus leaving us with a meager 65GP at the moment. I need to play some games and earn some dough...

She's fully trained, so that's happy. I haven't been too big on playing games with her, so her stats are pretty low. They currently sit at:

Intelligence: 21

Arts: 44

Kindness: 25

Is that what those icons mean? Maybe? I'm not 100% sure on that.

Pou has high hopes in becoming a baker, so we'll have to keep up the arts score. I see a lot of dancing in our future. Phooey. That's my least liked game.

We had a lot of bad mail time today. Lots of snakes, which got pretty annoying. It gave me an excuse to play lots of games, but that turned out to be only good for the burglars. Lots of frustration there.

photo_zpse6d94ee0.jpg

I managed to get a pretty cute shot of her brushing her teeth. How cute.

I thought she might evolve tonight, but I've been known to be wrong before... maybe that will happen a little bit later. I might even set the clock back to normal time to make sure she's awake for her 48 hour mark. Only time will tell I suppose.

---

I also thought my dear little Seuss would evolve today as well. I feel like quite the n00b, not knowing exactly when they're due to evolve. Was this what it was like back in the 90's? How did people survive without places like TamaTalk and Tama Zone?

So Seuss has yet to evolve and we still have our kikitchi. I finally got the hang of the music lesson game and we had two successful run throughs.

I thought I'd give him a treat for doing so well, so I let him open a chest!

photo12_zps80d91770.jpg

Some treat...

photo22_zps17cf29a7.jpg
photo42_zps9c1da1e0.jpg
photo32_zps7c150012.jpg

That's just what I get for trying to be nice. *sigh*

We had a pretty stress free day today. He didn't hit twenty, but he's sitting now around thirteen. Not the greatest, but what can ya do?

He's completely full on hungry and happy hearts and all of his music stats are 650 or above.

Nothing to do now but keep on keeping on. I'm expecting Seuss to evolve soon. I thought the Music Stars evolved super fast in comparison to the older versions. Hum...

I think that's going to be it for now. Not a lot happens during the teen stages so no double entry for today. No worries though! I shall be back tomorrow, hopefully with two freshly evolved tamas! :wub:

Basically. reading tamagotchi logs is probably one of my favorite things right now. If you have a log that has posted recently, I've probably read it. I'm so nosey and just being able to see what other people are running or... anything really... is kind of fascinating. The past few days I've been in super tamagotchi mode and luckily I've had quite a bit of free time to satisfy my slight obsession.

So big news on my little guys! Both of them ended up evolving last night!

Seuss actually evolved only a few minutes after I updated my log last night. I could barely hold in my excitement when I heard the evolution sound effects and...

Voila!

Who was to appear but the handsome:

photo14_zps3744c2aa.jpg

KuroMametchi!

I am so happy! This is a brand new character for me and I am thrilled!

photo24_zps513919ac.jpg

(I can never seem to get a good picture of the Music Star screen. -_- )

Of course, I had to go show off to my band members.

Daniel then evolved into an Androtchi :wacko: while Dino evolved into Kutchipatchi :lol: !

We got our Pro Debut on the very first go!

Our star ranking is only at 13 though, so we need to work on that. They also changed their image and are a pop trio instead of a hip-hop group. Don't know if I've mentioned that previously... but there ya go.

We also had some pants in our inventory, so Seuss decided he wanted to try out a new look for a while.

photo51_zpsb659c5bf.jpg

I think he rocks them, personally.

All of our music stats are above 700. Maybe if I put in a little extra time and energy I can get them maxed out.

So, as promised, here is my rendition of KuroMametchi:

Untitled6_zps0176b46c.jpg

His head is a little lopsided, but oh well. I kind of like how in the official art, they're kind of messy. Put together, but not completely smooth. I just really like that style for the tamagotchi. Plus, it makes it a whole lot easier to draw when you don't have to worry about lines being perfect.

Pou's evolution went exactly as expected. I did end up setting the time back to normal so she could evolve. It was around 7:11pm when I heard the faithful music and...

photo43_zps903e189e.jpg

We got Sebiretchi!

I was expecting this, but it was still a nice to see this little guy pop up. Another new character for me. ^_^

This whole reintroduction into tamagotchi is turning out to be quite nice. I think it's a good thing I didn't immediately start running my V1 like I had originally wanted to. I've gone through so many generations of them, it's nice to see new characters on the screens. Keeps things fresh.

So Pou hasn't done much since she evolved. We went to visit Ms. Flower to show off our shiny new form.

photo13_zpsc3718649.jpg

We won the little mini game and now we're just waiting to graduate.

We also played with our cap.

photo33_zpscfc8fbcc.jpg
photo23_zps6d3c6901.jpg

Did she trip? Is that what that was? And to think, she could be a dancer.

I think being a baker is safer for everyone. I hope it's offered.

Now, as for the drawing...

Pou was a bit tricky for me, which I wasn't expecting. After all, the character design is fairly simple, but I couldn't seem to make it look... right.

Untitled7_zps1a341f7e.jpg

I mean, I don't think it's BAD... but I do kind of cringe when I look at it. Something just seems off and I'm not sure what.

I shall keep practicing!

As for now, I best be off. I can't wait to see what job I end up with! I'll keep ya posted. :wub:

I got my notification saying my Tamagotchi P's shipped out. ^_^ I should be expecting it no later than next Saturday, which is going to be such a pain to wait on. I really shouldn't complain considering I know a lot of people had to wait way longer than a week, but waiting is waiting and waiting is no fun.

I've been perusing eBay... just looking around a bit and I'm thinking I might want to try and get a UraTama next. Or maybe a V5. I'm not all that crazy about the TamaGo, but I might want to pick one of those up soon, if nothing but for collection purposes. I don't really have much of an interest in that particular version. I feel bad I missed the chance to get the V5 in stores, but I guess that's just how it goes sometimes.

I'm thinking about starting up my V3. I'm not so sure about running three tamas at once, but I don't want to sacrifice Pou or Seuss. I'm actually starting to enjoy the music star a bit more and I kind of want to try and get all of the awards. I guess I also have to consider that next week I'll be getting the P's... Four tamas would definitely be too much at once. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? Anything you'd like to see in particular? I'm open to suggestions!

Pou and Seuss are doing quite well.

Like I said, the music star is beginning to grow on me and I especially love having KuroMametchi. It'll be hard watching him go.

I was lucky enough to get a shot at one of his concerts!

photo25_zpsec9037c1.jpg
photo35_zpsabf2edcc.jpg

I guess it pays to be a VIP. :D

Not much happened yesterday. I managed to keep the stress down quite a bit, and I've noticed I haven't had to feed Seuss nearly as often as I have Pou. I think he probably lost a total of three hungry hearts in all yesterday. I'm not sure if this is normal or not, but I'm not particularly complaining.

I also managed to snap a shot of his bath.

photo44_zpsef6769b4.jpg

He looks so happy.

Its currently almost 6am, but because of some time manipulation, he thinks it's closer to 8. I was surprised at how early he woke up! It was actually by mere happenstance that I checked on him. Imagine my surprise when I saw little Seuss bouncing along the screen!

At any rate, as of now his music stats are currently maxed out as well as his hunger and happy hearts. Stress is zero and the band is currently ranked first! It should be smooth sailing from here on out.

Pou is still sleeping. She's actually an hour ahead of Seuss, so she should be waking up here in a few minutes (assuming she wakes up at 9).

I feel so bad! Last night she said her final goodbyes to Ms. Flower and graduated and I wasn't able to get any pictures! It happened right as I was climbing into bed, so it was pretty dark and I really couldn't be bothered to get up ad turn on the light and find a place where glare wasn't too bad... Besides, I was super excited to see what job I'd get.

And what do you know! The very first option was the baker's position!

We applied and was accepted!

So the Gotchi King gave Pou her chef's hat and I couldn't be more thrilled.

I didn't get many shots of Pou yesterday, but I did manage to snap up one of her playing with her make up.

photo52_zps51e71dbc.jpg

Or... well, looking confused at all the make-up.

So it doesn't look like we have anymore major life events to look forward to other than the matchmaker, which should happen tomorrow night on the V4. Not quite sure about Seuss. I'm thinking I'll have to wait until Tuesday to get him all matched up, which is fine by me.

This will probably mean that my log will be pretty uneventful for the next couple of days. I might drop by to post a few pictures in the mean time. I've really enjoyed recording their little adventures, so stay tuned! I definitely plan to keep this up! :wub:

Yesterday was overall pretty uneventful.

Seuss DID manage to get the 1st star ranking award for Latin (along with Pop), which was kind of surprising. I hadn't even realized he switched genres! I currently have the Rock n' Roll, Pop, and Latin awards... once I get them all, I think I'm going to try something new. Maybe I'll even run something from my vintage collection. Who knows?

As a reward for being such a musical genius, we went to the shop and I let him pick out a brand new car!

photo1_zps6f9c8c50.jpg

He immediately took it out for a spin. I'm a bit concerned with his ability to see over the steering wheel though.

As you can probably guess, nothing else really happened.

Pou also didn't have much happen.

She loves her new job and is an extremely hard worker.

photo16_zps934f6036.jpg
photo26_zps186aa20e.jpg

However, I believe sometimes she misses on purpose in order to eat an extra treat or two. ;)

We did have quite a bit of bad fortune yesterday. A lot of snakes in the mail as well as poo. We also got visited by the burglar several times. We're just not very lucky apparently.

The matchmaker should be coming either tonight or tomorrow. I might do a little time manipulation to make her stay awake after her 72 hour adult mark. I'm quite fond of Pou, but I am ready to move on. Try for new characters. You know the drill.

That's all for now! Hopefully the next update will be a little more exciting. :wub:

I suppose I'll start out with Seuss considering his life has been the least eventful.

We got the hip-hop award! I didn't realize the genres changed so much! It was quite the surprise! This means I only have four more award to get before completion!

Little Seuss is 5 today, which I'm thinking means the band manager will bring me a possible match. I'm both excited and a little saddened by this.

In the meantime, we used some of our heard earned cash to buy a UFO!

photo27_zps22d8a1b7.jpg
photo17_zps02f7f9b4.jpg

He had a wonderful time watching the jellyfish.

Pou has had quite the morning! I did a big of wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff and made the matchmaker come.

photo53_zpsf8a2b73d.jpg

She presented a handsome Togetchi and I'm happy to announce that he and Pou really hit it off!

photo18_zps11e67be0.jpg

And then, it wasn't long before the sparks were flying!

photo28_zps900f865c.jpg

And eventually, we got an adorable baby girl.

photo37_zps9a4bbe8a.jpg

Her name shall be Kaiyo, meaning "generation child".

I''m quite excited to continue on. Depending on what adult character I get this time around, I might see how old I can get her. I've tried before, but have never gotten very far. This time around, I'm dedicated though.

That's all for now. I might do another update if Seuss decides to mate. Until then! :wub:

I got quite the surprise yesterday while I was out running errands. I wasn’t expecting the band manager to present Seuss with a potential mate until later on in the day, so I ended up leaving my tamas in the car while I did some shopping and when I got back... who was that knocking on my door? I’m glad I got back in time!

Seuss met lovely Chantotchi and they hit it off right away! I was even lucky enough to snap a few pictures of their courtship! Before I knew it, they were head over heels in love and we had a new addition to the family. A darling little boy. ^.^

photo38_zpsefd40452.jpg

photo19_zps097a6aec.jpg
photo29_zpsb67e460e.jpg

photo54_zps536d4f3e.jpg
photo110_zpse97308e2.jpg

photo210_zps9f743a6f.jpg

Just look at that face. He's so proud.

His name shall be Alden, which means “old friend”. Although, not that I think about it, maybe I should name him something like Bach or Wagner or Brahms. Something to help him aspire to win that classical award. ;)

I think this time we’ll try to be either Kuchipatchi or Shimashimatchi. Fun fact: Kuchipatchi was the first adult tamagotchi I ever had. On my very first V1. Oh those were the days...

Pou is doing quite well with little Kaiyo. I’m not sure if I’m feeling up for some time manipulation in order to speed her departure along. I’ve grown quite fond of her. I am ready to start on the next generation... but perhaps I should just let today play out.

Or not. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what I decide to do.

I’ve been obsessively checking the tracking information for my Tamagotchi P’s. The estimated arrival date hasn’t changed, so I’ll still be a few more days. I’m a bit concerned though. I’m going to have company staying with me for the next week, so I’m not quite sure how much time I’ll have to devote to caring for tamas... If I hit a lull with my posting, you'll know why.

That's all for this update! Until next time! :wub:

Well, it's been a few days and a lot has happened in the lives of my tamas. I'm sorry for not updating. I was a little bit busier than anticipated when it came to preparing for my house guests and time just sort of got away from me. I did however continue to run the tamas, although I'm afraid I haven't had time to practice my drawing skills much, so please excuse the lack thereof.

I guess I should start where I left off. Pou and Kaiyo.

photo111_zps92e1e8f0.jpg

Pou left shortly after I posted my last update and I've had Kaiyo ever since. She made it through her baby stage as to be expected and evolved into a mizuotamatchi.

photo39_zpsb0cf74dd.jpg

There isn't much to report with her, except that she isn't a fan of the plant.

photo55_zps0383e70e.jpg

Is it just me, or is there something adorably pitiful about her face in that picture?

I enrolled her in school and she really loved her teacher.

photo211_zpsa8d92c40.jpg

The next day, Kaiyo evolved into Young Memetchi!

photo213_zpsc45c6374.jpg
photo113_zps2b01dc7c.jpg

I'm so excited to have a Meme Family girl! I'm going to try for Makiko this time around. The only downside to this is more dancing, which as I've mentioned is my least favorite of the games.

It shall be worth it though. I've never gotten Makiko before.

And just look at little Kaiyo. So responsible!

photo49_zps82a1fa4e.jpg

She didn't like saying goodbye to Ms. Frill.

photo48_zpsacfae123.jpg

She was able to suck it up when Ms. Flower came bearing gifts.

photo56_zps158d1175.jpg

That is about all the news I have with Kaiyo. She's on track for becoming a Memetchi, so I've very proud of her for that. I need to step up my dancing game if I want to get Makiko though. So far her arts/fashion skill is only a 70 and she should be evolving sometime this morning. I hope I have the time!

To be continued...

... continued from last post.

As for Seuss and Alden, they had quite the tearful goodbye.

They decided they wanted to take one final family vacation before leaving Alden to start his own life.

photo47_zps933951c5.jpg

photo112_zpsd64ee345.jpg
photo212_zps97514080.jpg

And soon they were gone.

I'm sorry to say I didn't get any pictures of him as a baby or a toddler. He followed in his dad's footsteps and became a kuchitamatchi.

I actually do have a drawing of that particular toddler, so I'll just leave that here then.

Kutchitamatchi_zpse78f8f35.jpg

It was very simple and very fast to do, but I think I'm getting better as I am becoming faster.

Nothing much happened with him.

He was gifted a violin and started playing jazz music, which is perfectly fine by me as that is one of the awards I am lacking. He evolved into a kikitchi, again just like his dad. I'm trying to get something other than a Mametchi, but I'm not sure if that will happen this generation.

I was able to buy him a slide, which he really enjoyed.

photo57_zps716ea8ac.jpg

That's about all the news I've got for Alden. He should be evolving today as well so I might be able to do another update later on to reveal what characters I get. I'm also excited to announce that my Tamagotchi P's arrives today! I checked tracking, and it was transferred to the post office, so I should be good to go get him in just a few hours!

*insert excitement here*

I apologize for this log being a little bit uneventful. Hopefully my later updates will be better. :D

Until then! :wub:

Latest posts

Back