Re-Rediscovered: The Return of my V1/V2 Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnightchi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! You might remember a while back last year that I posted a V1/V2 Tama log when I got back into Tamagotchi. Well, I quickly got busy with school and things like that, and eventually lost interest when I didn't have the time or patience to deal with something beeping at me every ten minutes! XD Things are a bit different now, though.

At the beginning of the month, my pet guinea pig Percy passed away due to health complications he had been struggling with for a few months. I've come to terms with it now, and I feel ready for another pet, but unfortunately I'm going to be leaving for college next month. Pets aren't allowed in the dorms, so it's quite possible I'm not going to get to have a real pet for a few years.

That's where the Tamas come in! The entire reason I got my first Tamagotchi way back when was because my parents didn't think I was old enough to have a pet, so I got myself the next closest thing. I figured that having something to take care of again would help me feel a bit better for a while, so today I went to the store and got some batteries. Unfortunately, they only had one pack left, so I only have two Tamas active right now: my solid light pink V1, and my light blue flower-print V2.

When I started them back up, I found a 6 year old Mimitchi named Bruno on the V1 and a 6 year old MaruMimitchi named Josef. Looking back in my old log, I see that I had plants to breed one of them with a female from my other tama, but I think I'm going to go ahead and let the matchmaker come instead of waiting to get more batteries. Other than that, not much is happening... adult Tamas don't do much. XD

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Name: Bruno

Species: Mimitchi :mimitchi:

Previous Stages: Kinakomatchi , Young Mimitchi <_<

Training: 9/9

Generation: 46

Parents: Female Pochitchi :pochitchi: (blue V2) and Male Mametchi :mametchi: (pink V1)

Light Blue V2:

Name: Josef

Species: MaruMimitchi :marumimitchi:

Previous Stages: Kuribotchi :kuribotchi: , Hinatchi

Generation: 18

Parents: Female Pochitchi :pochitchi: (blue V2) and Male Mametchi :mametchi: (pink V1)

Transparent Orange V1 and Dark Pink V2: Dead batteries

Last edited by a moderator:
Well the good news is that Mom went to the store today and bought batteries... the bad news is that she only bought one! So I decided to load up my dark pink V2... and on it, I found a female Propellertchi named Larua. If I'm going to breed her with one of my others, I'm going to have to pause one of them so she can catch up... which is fine by me. So, as soon as the matchmaker comes for Josef, I'm going to pause him until Laura is grown up!

Other than that... not much to say. I connected Josef and Bruno a couple times. They were already on pretty friendly terms, but they weren't at the best friendship level yet. They played a few games, which they won pretty equally, and when they sent presents they usually sent cake or food more than anything else- and no bad presents! It's nice to see my Tamas getting along for once! XD

In other news... MaruMimitchi is a little freaky. Since his sprite is symmetrical, all the points in his animations where his sprite would filp have him just standing still... it's a bit unnerving to see him just stand there where another tama would be moving! I still love him though. XD

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Previous Stages: Kinakomatchi , Young Mimitchi

Parents: Female Pochitchi (blue V2) and Male Mametchi (pink V1)

Light Blue V2:

Previous Stages: Kuribotchi, Hinatchi

Dark Pink V2:

Name: Laura

Species: Propellertchi :puroperatchi:

Previous Stages: Hitodetchi

Training: 5/9

Generation: 14

Parents: Female Kuchipatchi (pink V2), Male Hiratchi (matchmaker)

Evening update! Not much to report, but I have decided on a new goal for this log.

Not much has changed with the Tamas. Josef and Bruno are now 7 years old, and the matchmaker still hasn't come! I'm wondering if their ages got messed up in the memory from being inactive so long, since that's happened to me before. (It was really quite amusing, the battery had died after the parent left but before I named the baby, and the baby ended up keeping the parent's age!) I'm not too worried about them, though. It'll at least give Laura some time to catch up!

So about the goal for my log: I've decided to make it a catch-'em-all! I'm going to do this on my blue V2, since I don't want to accidentally break my generation count on my V1 and I want to keep at least one V2 for just getting characters that I like. Starting next generation, I'm going to try to get every single character available in V2- even Oyajitchi- in one streak of generations. I'll be keeping track of which ones I have and which ones I still need once it starts, and I'll try to keep detailed information on how I treat my tamas to help out people trying for certain characters! So be looking forward to that in a few days! :lol:

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Light Blue V2:

Dark Pink V2:

Training: 8/9

Well, now I'm almost certain that Josef and Bruno's ages have gotten messed up. They're 7 years old, turning 8 today, and the matchmaker didn't come at 10:30 OR 3:00 so far! Here's hoping that she'll finally make her appearance at 7, 'cause I don't want them turning into old men!

It's been a pretty slow tama day. I bought some more treats for my V2s because I was running low, and let Laura play with her toys for a while. I totally just remembered how you can have a child/teen character play with the doll/action figure and they sleep with it at night! So cute~

Speaking of Laura, I had a bit of a mishap today... I accidentally fed her an energy drink, which apparently Propellortchis don't like! I haven't had the favorite and least favorite foods memorized in a loong time... it was a pretty easy fix, though, since I played Jump with her afterwards and got the best score! ^^ I also completed her training meter today.

Laura should be growing up soon, unless her age is messed up too. She turned 3 today, which is usually when they grow up for me. I don't really know what she'll turn into, since I don't remember a thing about how I took care of her before, so I guess it'll be a surprise! =)

Quick update: Totally just caught Bruno having to go potty after posting this! XD That's another thing I forgot about, how you can catch them needing to potty and getting them on the toilet before they poop... if my memory is right, adults poop once every two and a half hours, so that means his next one should be at 5:45...

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Light Blue V2:

Dark Pink V2:

The matchmaker finally came to Josef and Bruno at 7:00 today! She offered a Wooltchi to Josef and an Androtchi to Bruno. I said no on Josef of course since I want to breed him with Laura, but I said yes on Bruno and he had a daughter! So now Josef is paused until Laura is ready.

So, now that I've got a babytchi in reserves... you guys can help me pick out her name! Comment your suggestions and I'll go with the one that I like most! =)

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Previous Stages: Kinakomatchi, Young Mimitchi

Light Blue V2:

Status: Paused, waiting for Larura to be old enough to breed

Dark Pink V2:

Sorry for not updating yesterday... I was really busy! I won't go too in depth, but we basically had people visiting our house from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed. Unfortunately that meant that I couldn't do much with the tamas. They were on pause for the majority of the evening, though some major things still ended up happening.

First of all, Laura evolved, into... another MaruMimitchi! XD I love MaruMimi and all, but having two at once, plus a Mimitchi, is a little ridiculous. Josef is still on pause for now, though I did take him off pause to give him some honey and connect him with Laura to get them in love. I've been connecting them periodically, but no babies yet... I wish it was like Osutchi and Mesutchi, where there's a little thing that tells you if they're ready or not!

Last night, Bruno left for Tamagotchi Planet and left behind his daughter. Since nobody suggested any names, I've decided to name her Rosie. She's still a Shirobabytchi right now as I'm typing this, as needy as ever... =P better get back to caring for her.

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Name: Rosie

Species: Shirobabytchi :babytchi:

Previous Stages: None

Training: 0/9

Generation: 47

Parents: Female Androtchi (matchmaker), Male Mimitchi (pink V1)

Light Blue V2:

Parents: Female Pochitchi (blue V2), Male Mametchi (pink V1)

Dark Pink V2:

Species: Marumimitchi :marumimitchi:

Previous Stages: Hitodetchi, Properllertchi

Sorry for not updating guys! I had another busy day yesterday.

Rosie has since evolved into a Kinakomatchi and an Ichigotchi! No surprise there, considering her Mimitchi parentage. XD Sara and Josef finally had their children too, two girls. So unfortunately we will not have any cross-tama breeding this time around. They left last night, and I named their children Ashly (pink V2) and Sara (blue V2). Right now they are Shiropuchitchis... and oddly enough they seem to be very out of synch, even though I started them at the exact same time and they came from the same parents. XP seriously, the only thing they do in time with one another is the "baby stage milestones", like the nap and the praise call. Dropping hearts and pooping are totally out of synch. I'm not quite sure why that is...

Anyways, about my blue V2 that I'm trying to get all the characters on: for this generation, I'm only going to take care of her when she beeps. It doesn't matter if she's beeping because her hearts have dropped or she needs training or is sick, I will completely fill her up and get her back to normal when she does, but only when she does! We'll see what this gets me!

10:31 edit: Forgot to update Ashly's generation counter

3:20 edit: Ashly and Sara evolved into Kinakomatchi earlier today! They also had one training call each. Their statuses have been updated.

Tamagotchi Status:

Light Pink V1:

Name: Rosie

Species: Ichigotchi :ichigotchi:

Previous Stages: Kinakomatchi

Training: 6/9

Generation: 47

Parents: Female Androtchi (matchmaker), Male Mimitchi (pink V1)

Light Blue V2:

Name: Sara

Species: Kinakomatchi

Training: 2/9

Generation: 19

Parents: Female MaruMimitchi (blue V2), Male MaruMimitchi (pink V2)

Dark Pink V2:

Name: Ashly

Species: Kinakomatchi

Training: 2/9

Generation: 15

Parents: Female MaruMimitchi (blue V2), Male MaruMimitchi (pink V2)

Latest posts

Back