Photo
- - - - -

Gotchi King's Castle on TMGC+C disappeared even though I have all 7 Happy things

Best Answer   YURIA★CHARMAINE , 24 July 2014 - 07:55 AM   Go to the full post   

• Please log in to reply

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:29 AM ( #1 )

On my TMGC+C, I got all seven happy symbols when my character was an adult (Gozarutchi) and Gotchi King's Castle was unlocked. Yesterday I wanted to go to Gotchi King's castle again but when I did, it was just the question marks (????). He was 6 years old. I married him at the Date Place, and now I have a toddler, Ahirukutchi. I have found all seven Happy Items again, but the Gotchi King castle is STILL gone!

What do I have to do to make Gotchi King's Castle appear again? Was my Gozarutchi too old and my Ahirukutchi too young? Help please >w<

Replies

Views

Started

24 Jul 2014

Last Post

24 Jul 2014

YURIA★CHARMAINE

• yuria%e2%98%85charmaine user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:55 AM ( #2 )     Best Answer  

I can understand your point, EMF. You can unlock gotchi kings castle by keeping the eighth bar (that's the red bar on the far end, closest to the right of the screen) at least partially full as well as getting the seven happy items

I believe after all the happy items have been found and all eight segments of the happy bar have been filled, you can unlock it. However, it may disappear if the happy bar fills less than eight segments, but you can re unlock it by filling it up with snacks,

By the way, you can unlock it at any age, and at any growth stage.

Hope this helps!

Edited by YURIA★CHARMAINE, 24 July 2014 - 08:01 AM.