Gotchi King's Castle on TMGC+C disappeared even though I have all 7 Happy things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
On my TMGC+C, I got all seven happy symbols when my character was an adult (Gozarutchi) and Gotchi King's Castle was unlocked. Yesterday I wanted to go to Gotchi King's castle again but when I did, it was just the question marks (????). He was 6 years old. I married him at the Date Place, and now I have a toddler, Ahirukutchi. I have found all seven Happy Items again, but the Gotchi King castle is STILL gone!

What do I have to do to make Gotchi King's Castle appear again? Was my Gozarutchi too old and my Ahirukutchi too young? Help please >w<

I can understand your point, EMF. You can unlock gotchi kings castle by keeping the eighth bar (that's the red bar on the far end, closest to the right of the screen) at least partially full as well as getting the seven happy items

I believe after all the happy items have been found and all eight segments of the happy bar have been filled, you can unlock it. However, it may disappear if the happy bar fills less than eight segments, but you can re unlock it by filling it up with snacks,

By the way, you can unlock it at any age, and at any growth stage.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back