Bonding Didn't Increase on First Hour of Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
I have my own V5 now, which looks like this:

med_gallery_195060_5_556463.jpg

(Though, they are at child stage now, not baby stage...just showing you the shell...XD)

I did their first hour of training, and it is said that Training increases Bonding by 10%. I checked the Bonding and it still said 0%. Or is my theory wrong?

I always choose the first option in order to get a Smart Family. But, the Bonding never increases. Is there something I need to do?

Well, I think answering the bonding twice raises it by 10%. You can also raise the bonding by using items lots of times and playing lots and lots of games.

Even though I play games, the meter still says 0%...maybe I just need to play with them more often and make sure they are healthy...I guess I'm kinda lazy.

Even though I play games, the meter still says 0%...maybe I just need to play with them more often and make sure they are healthy...I guess I'm kinda lazy.
It is just not random game, you have to play the games that are unlocked in 2nd Generation.

For example: Shoe Pair and Golf Putt.

You had to use specfic items to get bonding. For example Gotchi King DVD gives 5 out of 10%'s 199. You will get 20% when you get 200 bonding and 299 then 300 you will get 30% so on.

Though the fastest way is to set the time (cheating though)

Binary has a very good guide here about how to earn points what to do to earn points: What games, what items, what time?

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/133696-v5-how-to-increase-bonding/

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured it out. I usually play Tea Time and TV Surfing, but that's just for fun. I give them the Majokotchi and the Gotchi King DVD frequently, so they are now at 70%. Turns out I just have to play with them a lot. Thank you guys for all your help. I finally figured it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back