My Review on the Tamagotchi V5!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
NOTE: This isn't about a video review, I mean like a critic's review (though I don't sound like a critic). So, enjoy.

I just recieved my V5 yesterday by the mail from a friend. Great condition, used (though it was reset and it acted like it was new, it even LOOKED new). The screen doesn't have any scratches, the buttons aren't torn, the shell design is marvelous. No wear and tear on the entire virtual pet.

The buttons are super responsive, they never lag. Pixels aren't missing at all, so that's great. All features work correctly, no errors or glitches. All within what I hoped for. I am very happy with every single thing I am seeing with the V5.

That ends the general part of the V5. Next is the features and games, and stuff...

All games are programmed nicely. I love seeing the happy looks on the characters' faces. I love how every single C Click Reaction is based on the Bonding percentage...all these adorable animations into one virtual pet. I also love how every character directs to a certain family group. It's quite a bunch of fun, I might add.

The characters' pxielated forms are quite adorable. I love how big the screen is to fit all of those tiny little pixels. It's very snug and filled with space. I just love every movement of the characters on the screen.

Now it's about the attachments to the V5...

I LOVE the little key charm on the chain, and the little house-shaped antenna. It shows what the V5 really is! A family-based Tamagotchi! Very adorable and it fits the theme...

Overall Review:

Quality: 5 Stars (Great!)

Looks: 5 Stars (Fun!)

Attachments: 5 Stars (Adorable!)

Features/Games: 5 Stars (Sweet!)

This may not sound like much, but it's the best I could do. I'm not good at rating everything...

Nice review. The v5 is one of my favorites, and has been for quite awhile. What shell design do you have?

I have a pic of it here:

my_new_v5__by_sugary_skrillex-d7s6vcu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back