Favorite Tamagotchi Songs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Lovelitchi

Reaction score
Hi! I was curious to see everyone's favorite songs from the Tamagotchi! anime! :) Please list your favorites here~

My favorites right now are: Kira Kira Dream, Like&Peace, Rainbow, and GO-GO Tamagotchi!. I also really love that song where they are twirling batons, but I don't know the name of it. 'Kizuna' something?

Yeah the twirling batons song is called Kizuna ^^

My favorites:

- Smile For Tomorrow

- Happy Happy Harmony

- Kirakira Dream (especially the birthday version X3)

- Miracle Kitchen

- Kitto Zutto HAPPY

- Moshimo Paradise

- Smiling!

- Itsuka Itsuka

- Rock 'n' Heart

- RAINBOW

That's a lot oops XD

I havent watched all of the tamagotchi animes yet, i just watched a little bit of here and there.

aaaaanyway, so far my favourites are just Tamagotchi by Kigurumi and Rainbow by Hitomi :D

I looveee Happy Harmony. It was the first ever tama song I ever heard, and I just totally fell for it :wub:

Also Happy Heart is awesome, and Every Lovely is too.

They're all so SWEEEEEEET. Plus they bring back happy memories of my smaller tamagotchi collection which is a bonus!

Oh I also like Like&Peace and Here We Go. And GO-GO Tamagotchi, especially the version sung by Mametchi, Doremitchi, and Sopratchi. And Miracrise. And Janken PON. I LOVE ALL THE SONGS AAHHHHH but Smile For Tomorrow is my absolute fave XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Go-Go Tamagotchi, but only the 2009 version, I like Rainbow (but it's not one of my fav), but hitomi's Go-Go Tamagotchi isn't catchy at all, and it seems like is saying Tamagochi instead of Tamagocchi :/

Happy Happy Harmony

Tamatomo Forever

Moshimo Paradise

Happy Heart

Let's Go! (not from the Olm Tamagotchi productions, it's the theme of Tamagotchi honto no hanashi, made by Toei)

Tamagotchi

Legendary Green Flash

Chiisana hoshi no youni

Every Lovelin

So bad there are no full versions of...

Rock'n Heart

Powerful Beat!

Miracle Travel

Itsuka Itsuka

Just because they're not made by celebrities :/ since Dream5's songs Olm doesn't care about original songs anymore...

Ooh I love Chiisana Hoshi no Youni also >w< I forgot about the movie songs :p

I like the French version of the Tamagotchi movie theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back