Tamagotchi v3 glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamastar133

Reaction score
Yesterday I had a baby on my v3 and I was lazy to play with it so I put it was christmas eve and put 10:29pm and when a minute had pasted Santaclaustchi came and my baby in my v3 had fallen asleep after that and had made the evolution noise when she was sleeping the screen was flicking a little bit of white pixels has this ever happen to you? True story :eek:

Babies don't sleep on the v3, except for a 5-minute nap. Are you sure it was a baby?

And I'm guessing he just happened to evolve at that moment. I've had v3s evolve in their sleep.

Nuuuu it really did happen D: I had a baby and put it was christmas eve and put 10:29pm and she fell asleep after that it really happen I'm not lying :< also I did it because I remember some time ago a person from a different website did it and it work for him and other people did it too

I didn't say you were lying. I don't know for sure if babies are able to fall asleep on Christmas Eve. Can anyone else clarify this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back