Adventures in DoriTamaTown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Here's just a roleplay where you can play as any Tamagotchi you want and go on adventures in DoriTamaTown (a combination of Dream Town and Tama Town).

I will be Moriritchi!

You don't need any approval from me to start. Choose a character to be and then we can have fun :D

It was morning in DoriTamaTown, and the Tamamori Shop had just opened. There weren't any customers yet, so Moriritchi sat in the back of the shop drinking some orange juice.

Moriritchi was bored of no customers, so she left the shop for her big sister to handle and walked down Tama Street, seeing if any of her friends wanted to do something fun.

(I'm Meloditchi ^_^ )
Meloditchi looked out her window as she saw the two girls.

Suddenly, Meloditchi saw Miraitchi out her window too and decided to visit her.

On the way, she saw Violetchi and Moriritchi.

Lucky Unchi-kun interrups Moriritchi. "Can I come to the shop too?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yay!" Lucky Unchi-kun says with excitement. He follows Flowertchi and the others to the Tamamori Shop.

I'll do HapiHapitchi!

HapiHapitchi: Aruu~ that looks so fun... I wanna go too!

Lucky Unchi-Kun sees HapiHapitchi. "Hi there!" he said enthusiastically as he plopped next to her.

(I am Kiraritchi :D ) Kiraritchi offers Lucky Unchi-Kun, Hapihapitchi, Miraitchi, Melodytchi, Flowertchi, and Moriritchi cupcakes. :)

Kiraritchi: Would you all like some cupcakes? I made them myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back