Unresponsive v3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeroPyontchi

Reaction score
Hey guys, so I have two v3s a boy and a girl. I took the battery out of the girl so the boy could catch up and evolve. He did this morning, so I took his battery and put it in the girl Tama, then got my spare battery and tried to put it in the boy but there was no response,

I tried both of the batteries on my male v3, none of them work and I am extremely frustrated and worried. What can I do for a Tama to read a battery when it won't? None of the parts seem broken or missing at all.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...try using a fresh battery and clearing any dust in the battery-contact thingy, also make sure the contact between the metal tab and the battery itself is good

Did you push reset after putting the batteries in...?

hmmm...try using a fresh battery and clearing any dust in the battery-contact thingy, also make sure the contact between the metal tab and the battery itself is good
It started working again with the same battery after a while of leaving it alone, it wasn't dust or the battery for sure but thanks.

It started working again with the same battery after a while of leaving it alone, it wasn't dust or the battery for sure but thanks.
Yeah, that kind of stuff just happens sometimes, especially with vintages and connections, button cell batteries aren't exactly the most reliable thing, and the tamagotchis are old to begin with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back