~Tamagotchi P's Log~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
Hello again! ^_^ I purchased a Tamagotchi P's almost a whole year ago, and have had no time to play it! I messed around with it for a few days when I got it, but really had no time to get into it. Finally I have some time and I would like to log it.

53wso5.jpg
I got the green one~​

mrb6fa.jpg
16gacrq.jpg
Hatched an Aokumotchi, played some games, and after an hour he evolved into a Mitsumaruchi. :blink: Cute!​

I'll update more tomorrow, not much to start with. I also plan on downloading some items and maybe using an English patch this weekend.

Thanks for reading ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I didn't respond yesterday because I was waiting for my tama to evolve, but he didn't evolve until this morning. So here we are ;P

nd4pie.jpg
hwzd3d.jpg
289l7vl.jpg
2ltlqb8.jpg
1zfj31v.jpg
I woke up to a dirty, poopy tama so I gave him a bath right away :) Then, took him and had him painted! I think he looks better in blue. That's about it for yesterday!​
2n9kqko.jpg
16m21ko.jpg
jtt3ps.jpg
When I woke up today, my tama evolved right away into a cute Cosmotchi :) We went to the park today and met a little green guy, and it looks like they cleaned up the park! He got a little bag that gives us 50% off at the TamaDepo, so I assume this is the same as the eco guys from the ID L.​
I'll update again when he evolves! Thanks for reading. :)

Does the P's characters evolve faster than the IDL by any chance. I know my IDL took about 3 days to evolve to a teenager and only a day to an adult (today)

Does the P's characters evolve faster than the IDL by any chance. I know my IDL took about 3 days to evolve to a teenager and only a day to an adult (today)
Not any faster than the ID L, no. Mine went Baby to Toddler in 1 hour, Toddler to Teen in 24 hours and Teen to Adult in 24 hours. :)

Hello! Pretty eventful day today. :)

2rhai6r.jpg
I woke up this morning to a Knightchi. I wasn't trying for anything in particular or paying attention to care misses or anything so I didn't know what to expect!​
Wasn't sure if I liked him much at first but I think he's growing on me :)
2lkuruu.jpg
scs7k8.jpg
orqnes.jpg
I got 2 out of his 3 happy pieces today. I like the puzzle pieces I think more than the older versions thing. Whatever that was again? Haha I don't even remember.​
I might get his 3rd piece later tonight or tomorrow, I need to earn some more gotchi points so I can buy his happy outfit.​
2h49tv5.jpg
ou04sz.jpg
He adopted a pet today! He actually turned down two others for this cute little guy. This is one of my favorite features of the newer tamas.​
I love all of the pets in this version though! I wish there were more than 5 :(

So that's all for today. I am thinking about ordering the Nameko pierce soon. Its so cute and funky :D

I'm going on a weekend trip this weekend. I plan on updating, but can't guarantee it. I'm going to visit the aquarium in Chattanooga to celebrate my 3rd anniversary! I'm pretty excited :)

Thanks for reading!

Latest posts

Back