Kiraritchi - Hat on or off?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you think Kiraritchi looks better with her hat on or off?

• Hat on

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Hat off

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Because I made a poll about Moriritchi's hair, here's a poll about Kiraritchi's hat. :p

Do you think Kiraritchi looks better with or without her hat?

Personally, I prefer her with her hat on. It looks so cute! I love how it's all white and fluffy around the edges; it makes me want to nuzzle her >w< She's adorable without her hat too, I love her scruffy hair, but she looks more plain... like a Lovelitchi with round ears.

What do you think?

20131120194337.jpg

or

kiraritchi-feat.png

Hi! I'm one of those who prefer keep my tamas with no clothes or accesories, or with the less accesories possible. I always try to "humanizate" them the less possible.

So I would say...hat off, anyway is still cute with it!

I'm gonna have to say without her hat. Because she'd be a little more easier to draw. If she had her hat, then drawing her would be a little more harder (if you are using her for any animations).

I don't really like Kiraritchi much, but if I have to say I like her better with the hat on, the hat it's what makes her design a little more original than most of the boring human-like fluffy girls xD

I think she looks better with her hat off. She looks good with her hat on, too, though.

I'm used to seeing Kiraritchi with her hat on so... yeah, I voted hat on.

But she's cute either way! :D

Hat on, simply because her hat looks like it's made out of birthday cake frosting XD

I remember looking first looking at the character designs for the Tamagotchi Friends/P's and thinking, "Gee, there sure are a lot of characters with Food Hair...." Then I realized that the "icing" on Kiraritchi's head was a hat and thought, "Gee, there STILL are a lot of characters with Food Hair..." XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back