Tamagotchi cosplay

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I was searching for some Tamagotchi cosplay and decided to share what I found XD

It's almost all Lovelitchi or Melodytchi oops

I'd love to dress up as a Tamagotchi if I had the resources :p

C81_06_sample_19.JPG

2966106.jpg

C81_06_sample_25.JPG

C81_06_sample_14.JPG

6402717.jpg

6048570.jpg

Hmm, if I were to cosplay as a Tamagotchi, I would be one of Kuchipatchi's brothers, the Chibipatchi. However, that means it would be embarrassing because I'd have to wear a freaking diaper while dressing myself up in a green costume with only the one hair or the three hairs version, and I'd have to make the Chibipatchi lips and the eyes and cheeks. The diaper part will be embarrassing...unless I can find white felt and do it that way and not wear an actual diaper.

Chibipatchi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! I think I would want to dress up as Kuchipatchi, but that would be hard, so I might settle for Kuromametchi (is that how you spell that? I think that's how you spell that...oh well) xD

I wanted to cosplay as Himespetchi, Candy Pakupaku, Pianitchi, the real problem that nobody will know who I am cosplaying.

And I'm fat, so why not Neenetchi?The real problem is...I don't like her, she's cute but nothing more, Himespetchi is cuter :'

Those cosplayers that EMF posted are just plain awesome, especially the Kuromametchi. :)

If I was to seriously cosplay as any one character though, it would be BishopChessmon White (My favorite Digimon). Making the costume and whatnot is something I do not have the resources to get done right now though. Someday it WILL be done, though. You all have been warned. :p

:0 I wasn't even aware that tamagotchi cosplays were a thing. Now I really wanna do Clulutchi!

I'd do Miraitchi because in a way we share looks and I have clothes that look like her dress >w< or maybe Melodytchi

Ughhh I really wanna cosplay SOME character but I can't find any clothes I have that look like a character's clothes lol :p And I don't feel like buying new clothes :l

OMG! I cosplayed tamagotchi before tamagotchi cosplay was a popular thing or before I even knew what cosplay was! 2 of my friends came over.

Me: HapiHapitchi- I wore a headband with the horns and heart, wore a white shirt and pink scarf

My Friend: Lovelitchi- She wore a headband with lolelitchi ears, blue dress, pink scarf/shawl? And pink tights

My other friend: Memetchi- She had a curl and wore something random XD I don't remember

Then we went to Walmart.... Lol this was 4 years ago...

OMG! I cosplayed tamagotchi before tamagotchi cosplay was a popular thing or before I even knew what cosplay was! 2 of my friends came over.

Me: HapiHapitchi- I wore a headband with the horns and heart, wore a white shirt and pink scarf

My Friend: Lovelitchi- She wore a headband with lolelitchi ears, blue dress, pink scarf/shawl? And pink tights

My other friend: Memetchi- She had a curl and wore something random XD I don't remember

Then we went to Walmart.... Lol this was 4 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back