COMMENTS OK

Tamagotchi P's!

comments ok tamagotchi log

• Please log in to reply

jujiesings

• jujiesings user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:13 AM ( #1 )

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the TamaTalk library! Here, you will be witnessing me care for a Tamagotchi P's (sorry for such a formal intro, I'm just goofy like that. Anyways, let's just get into this.)!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was sent a little egg from Tamagotchi planet. Out of it hatched my baby boy aokumotchi! First I fed him some rice I happened to have lying in the fridge. Then I played Jumprope with him. He was great at it! My baby got a perfect score (I'm not going to have pictures for this first entry. Sorry!)

I then caught my aokumotchi trying to crap on the rug. I quickly rushed him to the bathroom as to prevent the mess he was about to make. This happened four more times! On the fourth occurrence, I wasn't wuick enough, and, to my dismay, had to clean Tama crap off my new rug.

After what felt like hours of having to watch over this adorable, yet oh so annoying alien pet, he finally fell asleep. I carefully tucked him into his crib, as not to wake him, and left him to nap so I could finally get some peace and quiet. I'll update you all as soon as he wakes up!
  • YURIA★CHARMAINE likes this

Replies

Views

Started

01 Aug 2014

Last Post

01 Aug 2014

jujiesings

• jujiesings user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:26 AM ( #2 )

When my lovely little aokumotchi woke up, he was a bit peckish and very grumpy. I fed him and played some more Jumprope with him as to make sure I attended to his ev'ry need. He then proceeded to crap on the floor twice, leaving me more messes to clean up.

Apkumotchi then fell gravely ill. I rushed him to the hospital immediately, and was relieved when they told me he would be alright.

Anyways, that's all for now. I'll leave you a picture of my little angel as a parting gift to you all!

image_zpse0bb9e30.jpg

Tah-tah!
  • YURIA★CHARMAINE likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COMMENTS OK, comments ok, tamagotchi log