Photo
- - - - -

Your favorite tamagotchi character and why?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Bitbot

• bitbot user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 02 August 2014 - 12:03 PM ( #1 )

Hello! I wondering what your favorite tamagotchi character is and why. 

Mine is Nyorotchi because he was my first tamagotchi i got. Yeah i took bad care of him.

Replies

Views

Started

02 Aug 2014

Last Post

12 Aug 2014

Myiko

• myiko user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 02 August 2014 - 01:10 PM ( #2 )

Mine is Kikitchi!!

Because I think he is the most adorable ever <3

I love monkeys, yellow is my favourite colour, and I his personality and facial expressions both in the tamagotchi and in the anime are perfect :wub:

(also I love his heart butt lol)

Plus he has appeared in the Music Star and in the TMGC+C, 2 of the 3 tamas I've enjoyed the most~~ (V5 being the other one, but he only appeared in the celebrity one, and that one is too expensive -_-)

KeroPyontchi

• keropyontchi user photo

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:28 PM ( #3 )

Mine is KeroPyontchi!

Actually my profile would have been based on Hanatchi if I hadn't fallen in love with KeroPyontchi a month before deciding to make my profile. Hanatchi was my first ever adult character.

I don't even know why I love KeroPyontchi so much, I mean, I love all of the Ocean characters but KeroPyontchi sticks out to me. He's adorable and let's face it, he's based on a little frog! Who could ever NOT like him?
  • Princess Lovelitchi likes this

Tinkalila

• tinkalila user photo

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:13 PM ( #4 )

Makiko! Could you tell from my icon?  :P I've got a softspot for Mametchi, too, but Makiko reigns supreme!  :D

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:24 PM ( #5 )

Miraitchi!!!!

Because well she really seems to relate alot to me and she's way too underrated imo but she is just cute X3

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:41 PM ( #6 )

Mametchi because he was the only reason I wanted a Tamagotchi and he even ended up being the first character I ever got even though I had no idea how to get him, my first ever Tamagotchi was a blue V4 with Mametchi on the shell :D He's the mascot of Tamagotchi, some people say girl characters replaced him but they were only temporary, now in GO-GO Tamagotchi Mametchi is usually the main character again (but there are episodes about other characters too). Some people say Mimitchi should be the mascot but MAMETCHI was the BEST CARE ADULT on the FIRST TAMAGOTCHI EVER and Mametchi was ALWAYS the main character. Even when Mimitchi was in the logo, Mametchi was on the sticker of the Tamagotchi screen. Tamagotchi Corner Shop game has Mimitchi in the logo but the playable characters are Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi. So even though Mimitchi was on the logo, Mametchi was always the main character.

Mametchi is the character that represents Tamagotchi, and if it weren't for him I would never have gotten into Tamagotchi, and without Tamagotchi I would have never met any of my friends, my boyfriend, and I'd be dead from well, you know. :blink:

I also love Mametchi's personality, he's so smart and caring BUT he isn't perfect. Sometimes his inventions fail and in lots of episodes of the original series, he loses contests... He lost the donut contest, he lost the pumpkin tennis, he lost the race, and he lost the watermelon-seed spitting contest, etc. And do you know who won the donut contest, the pumpkin tennis, and the race? Lovelitchi. :rolleyes:

Mametchi loves math just like I do and he's so nice to his friends...  I wish I could be his friend too. >w<

Sorry for ranting so much but I just love Mametchi so so so so much and always will!

• magicboa, Princess Lovelitchi, KeroPyontchi and 1 other like this

Princess Lovelitchi

• princess-lovelitchi user photo

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:41 PM ( #7 )

SPACYTCHIIIIIII

Because he is awesome and a very hilarious character who is underrated and needs more love. :wub:

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

black candy

• black-candy user photo

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:42 PM ( #8 )

One of my fav is Otokichi (on TMGC+C!) because she's funny and creepy at the same time! Another one is Mametchi of course :P 

tamafan325

• tamafan325 user photo

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:10 PM ( #9 )

makiko

no explanation needed

she's purple and has curls and she's just funny oops

magicboa

• magicboa user photo

Posted 08 August 2014 - 07:26 PM ( #10 )

Mametchi.  For the reasons stated by EMF above, and he was also my first adult character I got way back in '97 with my blue P2.

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:35 PM ( #11 )

I did a 50 character meme on deviantArt for my favorite Tamagotchi characters :P But I forgot Tehetchi and Benitchi and Lovesoratchi oops

i_did_the_50_character_meme_by_kurosantc