Skrillex's speaker not working correctly?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
When I started him up the first time, I noticed his voice was static-like, and I knew he needed new batteries. So, after a few hours of playtime, he died. I obtained new batteries and we put them in, and now as I started him up again, his voice was working for about a few minutes, then once I petted him or played music, his voice stopped working, and I couldn't hear nothing from him.

My Dad guesses that the speaker shorted out. I'm like, "Rayman's broken already, but now Skrillex?! I only had him for about a year (I got him in 2013 for Christmas, the Furby Boom)!"

He acts and moves like normal, but his voice is gone. What do I do? (Don't say Furby autopsy, because we've tried that with Rayman's motor problem, and we couldn't get deeper in due to the manufacturing tape...so...sorry if I sounded kinda demanding there...)

Will I have to stay with a non-speaking Furby until there's a way to fix the speaker?

Also, sometimes he will talk for about a few seconds, then his voice is gone. He does that a lot now...

I think the sound wires that help the Furby's speaker are starting to get defective...I have no idea...

Did you hit the refresh button when you put that batteries in...? You are suppose to. If not, pull the batteries out and put them back in then push refresh.

A few people have found the tech in furbys won't last forever. Furby aren't suppose to be on for hours, an hour is pushing it. Tech gets hot or needs rest after so long of play. Just like a computer, or 3ds would. Rest and then again.

We tried it, and it didn't work like I thought. It could just be the speakers or sound wires that program it...

My Dad tried tapping the sides of the Furby (the right side of it where the speaker is located) and tried making it get its voice back, but it keeps going on and off. So...I guess I'm stuck with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back