Started Up My Ocean!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl444

Reaction score
After hearing a million of times how needy this little guy is and how he dies super easy, started mine up today so wish me luck XD

He's been up and running for about 15 minutes and in that 15 minutes, he's called for attention 6 times! 4 times to eat and 2 times to play a game LOL the hearts drop super fast as I've just noticed.....

ah yes, the umino/ocean...

I have one myself an i can tell you: they indeed are some needy little creatures lol

here's a tip: don't feed it snacks to fill up the happy meter, but play the game to do it (though this can be frustrating)

all my uminos died in the child stage, i hope you have more luck!

good luck!

^^Yep--that's why I don't run mine any more. I don't have the time to devote to it. So it's just a collection member now. ETA: Are you still running it, and how is it doing?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Yep--that's why I don't run mine any more. I don't have the time to devote to it. So it's just a collection member now. ETA: Are you still running it, and how is it doing?
Since I got my P's, haven't been running it, but will start it up again soon most probably.

I did run it for around 3 days and even after baby stage, was still so needy. I find the game kinda frustrating, ecspecially when you get a squid, makes your water dirty and tama unhappy and start all over again with empty happiness hearts >.<

I never had trouble with my Ocean, I might get another one sometime. :) They're very needy as a baby but after that, they seem pretty fun and easy :D

I started mine yesterday! I think it is more interesting that the originals because of the extra features ^_^ There is something I don't understand about it though. When it went to sleep last night I turned the light off but when I woke up, the light was back on again and I couldn't switch it off! What is that all about? :huh:

So got it up to 3 years old and it dies today :(

1974113611742d07712647a1d25539b68386a16b.jpg

Hinotamatchi, you couldn't turn off the light because it's the ocean, and the sun was up. Mine does this too.

Awh that sucks! :angry:

But by the way, I LOVE the shell design!

I've heard that Oceans are really needy, even more than the v6?
V6s are not really that needy, probably about the same as the TamaGo or even less.

Oceans are meant to be the most needy tamagotchis ever, that's another reason why I don't really like them xD

I think V6 is needier than the Umino oops, because you need to be a successful musician to afford even feeding your pet and it also has a stress level you need to keep down xux

TamaOtch is needy as well

And I rarely run my Music Stars either, for the same reason as EMF. They just look good in the collection. No experience with the TamaOtch (don't have one).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back