How To Patch IDL To English

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGirl444

Reaction score
How does one patch a IDL to the english language. I have some other files ready to do like games etc but can't find the patch to turn into english.

Help would be appreciated :)

I believe only the P's has an english patch so far, I haven't find any single patch or attemp of a patch to turn the iD L into english :(

Actually, they made a few english versions of the iD-L, which was released in Hong-Kong. However, those types are very rare to find on eBay and oher sites. It's all up to you.

The P's is the only model that has a downloadable patch to change the language. So, they never planned to do an english patch, as they already released a few english languaged models.

Just a reminder: The P's patch is fan made and is made by Mr. Blinky from Tama-zone, all credit to him! There will never be an official patch.

I wonder if it'd be possible to copy the data from the English ID L, and make it into a Patch for the Japanese ID L. I'll message Mr Blinky, although I'm pretty sure he's preoccupied with the P's patch he's been working on.

I wonder if it'd be possible to copy the data from the English ID L, and make it into a Patch for the Japanese ID L. I'll message Mr Blinky, although I'm pretty sure he's preoccupied with the P's patch he's been working on.
That. Would. Be. Awesome! I'm sure it would be possible... Although it would probably get under the skin of people who'd already purchased an iD L-e... Ouch.

That. Would. Be. Awesome! I'm sure it would be possible... Although it would probably get under the skin of people who'd already purchased an iD L-e... Ouch.
Guys, It is POSSIBLE since the FLASH chip is readable and writable (that's how the Tamagotchi P's patch works, changing the graphics, built in images which are in common picture format in Microsoft Windows, the animations you see on your Tamagotchi is actually tons of different images showed (like .gif format I suppose) and ya you could always look in the Tamagotchi id l English FLASH and copy those pictures out, it is not confirmed that the features are 100% same on the Tamagotchi iD L English than normal iD L though and also there's always a BUT, but..... I once saw Mr.Blinky answered similar question, his answer on tamazone was, Tamagotchi P's was her favorite version and she still haven't finish translating the whole thing yet, there are still Japanese needed to be translated, he did also mention that he will want to start translating the pierce after everything internal is translated.

A few posts later, he also mentioned that he might plan to translate the 4U first but it is not guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back