Music Star Married Twice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soufflé Girl

Reaction score
I can be very picky when it comes to mates for my tamagotchis, so on my music star, I had turned down three possible husbands. Finally, this morning, my cute little mimitchi turn into a dango obatchi oldie and I promised myself and Dinah (that's her name) that the next time the band manager comes with a bachelor, I will accept.

Later in the day, Dinah ended up getting married to a tarakotchi and they had a baby girl. All was well in the world until right before dinner, when the band manager showed up again, but this time with a dorotchi asking "Marry? Yes or No"! I refused to marry him to Dinah, but when he leaves, the tarakotchi had turned into the dorotchi!

Honestly, I really don't mind this happening as I am kind of neglecting Dinah at the moment (oops), but I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else.

This hasn't ever happened to me and I haven't ever heard of anything like it. maybe it's just a glitch :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back