Wich characters do you want to appear on the 4U?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Myiko

Reaction score
I saw some people posting characters they would want to be downloadable in the main Tamagotcho 4U discusion, so I was curious to know wich characters would want everybody to appear on the TMGC 4U~~

They can be from any tamagotchi version and from both Teen and Adult Stages, and they can be from the anime too, so characters like Candy PakuPaku are okay too :p

Ageless characters could be here too of course~

So heres my questions, Wich 5 characters would you want to be downloadable on the 4U the most? :lol:

I'm already happy with Mametchi :newmametchi: but if I would choose which characters I wanted to be available for the 4U; they would be....

1) Kuriten from the Angelgotchi

2) Akahanatchi

3) Nemutchi

4) Wagashietchi

5) Sumatotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually totally happy with that round Kuchipatchi adult. Like, that's all I ever want. Try for that character over and over...xD

1. Sumatotchi

2. Pipospetchi

3. Akaspetchi

4. Shimashimatchi

5. Kunoitchi

(If Ura characters had any chance, I'd really love to see Ura Zukyutchi and Ura Mametchi return as well. Especially Ura Zukyutchi, hehe)

I really want to see some Vintage and V4/V4.5 characters. I'm hoping they have a wide range of downloadable characters rather than just new ones. I think Bandai Japan is making too many new characters and they have forgotten about the older ones. I hope that this release will change that and bring them back. After all, they did include Furawatchi this time around.

I expect to see Chamametchi, Makiko and Gozarutchi as downloadable characters, since they appear in the GO GO Tamagotchi ending credits.

Wagashietchi

Makiko

Kikitchi

Gozarutchi

Chamametchiiiiiiii

*Cracks knuckles* Here goes my wishlist, no particular order.

-Chestnut Angel
-Deviltchi
-Rednosetchi
-Happyburgertchi / McDotchi
-JALtchi

Honorable mention to Bluenosetchi - tis a shame that he and Santabluetchi haven't appeared on any Tamagotchi v-pets yet, raisable or not.

in random order:

1: candy pakupaku

2: makiko

3: kunoitchi

4: shigurehimetchi

5: deviltchi

And of course newwww characterrrrrrs. It'll be boring just having already existing characters from previous versions o3o

Hehehe for now I'm suprized I like all the characters you've propposed, quite suprize about some of them like Nemutchi and Ura Zukyukotchi, and I didn't know the last ones EMF posted, but they all look really cool! :D

I agree bandai should bring back old characters, specially vintages and v4/v4.5/v5, they keep making too many new ones, and in my opinion is better to bring ones slowly, so we have time to love them all <3

As for myself I have to say:

1. Smartotchi

2. Chamemetchi

3. Ura Mametchi

4. Deviltchi

5. Chibipatchis

(The Spacy Brothers and Imotchi would go next, I have no more room for them oops)

(and I don't have to say Kikitchi cause he is confirmed already yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back